I've had this issue on both my Q and my Z10, where you click on a text conversation with an unknown # to add them into your contacts. When i do so, i save the contract, but the # never stays.. then I'll go back into the text messages portion of the hub and there is still just a # there instead of the contacts name.

What's even more frustrating is when some of my contacts dissappear. Today i was scrolling through my text messages and i noticed a bunch of phone numbers instead of names. When i clicked on the messages i realized they were some of my closest friends that had disappeared.. very frustrating. However, my friends' contact was still in my phone just without a number because it was still synced with my Twitter and/or facebook. Any known fix for this issue? One thing with BB10 I've always hated that has not been addressed yet, same with the laggy text message issue that freezes up sometimes. Sorry for the short story everyone! Thanks

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    03-21-14 08:06 PM
    Restart the hub. Swipe diagonal towards the middle of the screen from the top right of the phone while in the hub.
    03-21-14 09:53 PM