I actually had a great experience with Verizon yesterday. I smashed my Z30 and needed it replaced. I didn't have insurance and was not eligible for upgrade. The lady in the store was very sympathetic and she offered me a replacement for the 2 year contract price of $199.. I was expecting to pay $499..... We spoke about the Z10 as a possible cheaper replacement and she had the Z10 in stock and was going to give it to me for $50.. They had the Q10 and Z10 in stock and showed the Q10 and Z30 on display..

She was saying that the Z30 was selling well and she said they had trouble getting them from Blackberry... She added that the Z10 sold very well until the Z30 came out and the Q10 was grabbed by all the "physical keyboard people" at the launch but has slowed down considerably since. She was up to speed on some of the new Blackberry's in the works and said Verizon was committed to Blackberry and looked forward to expanding the line. It was a great Pro-Blackberry experience.....
    That's great to hear! I love when a sales rep is knowledgeable about BlackBerry! Wow, okay maybe Big Red at least to me is sounding like "the least anti-BB" carrier here in the U.S. Now if only TMO would get their act together then maybe they wouldn't lose all their BlackBerry loyalist to VZ.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 10:58 AM
    I think the better question to ask is which carrier is the least anti-BB. And IMO, that would be Verizon, since they carry all three BB10 models. They don't stock them all in store and reps don't bad mouth the platform any less, but at least they carry all three phones.
    I would agree here and go with Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 12:47 PM
    I'd say Rogers, they've always had a good relationship ever since the beginning of BB

Posted via CB10
    That's not in the US right? (rogers)

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 01:11 PM
    Verizon I think has had more exclusives did they not? They were the only US carrier to sell the Storm series. I had a Tour with them as well, I'm not sure if any other carriers had it did they?
    03-10-14 01:13 PM
    I'd like to give a vote for Telus.
    They continue to put BlackBerry ads up in stores, front and center, along with demo models of the devices.

They have also been supportive (for the most part) when I went in and asked about BlackBerrys.

Also, let's not forget this on their channel, the first day Channels went cross-platform :

Which Carrier is the most Pro-BB?-img_20140213_151443.png
    03-10-14 01:15 PM
    My experience has only been with Verizon: I have had all my BBs thru them. And since they have a little Z30 and Q10 display in the store and I doubt many other carriers do, I'd say Verizon is best in the US.
    03-10-14 01:17 PM
    I actually had a great experience with Verizon yesterday. I smashed my Z30 and needed it replaced. I didn't have insurance and was not eligible for upgrade. The lady in the store was very sympathetic and she offered me a replacement for the 2 year contract price of $199.. I was expecting to pay $499..... We spoke about the Z10 as a possible cheaper replacement and she had the Z10 in stock and was going to give it to me for $50.. They had the Q10 and Z10 in stock and showed the Q10 and Z30 on display..

She was saying that the Z30 was selling well and she said they had trouble getting them from Blackberry... She added that the Z10 sold very well until the Z30 came out and the Q10 was grabbed by all the "physical keyboard people" at the launch but has slowed down considerably since. She was up to speed on some of the new Blackberry's in the works and said Verizon was committed to Blackberry and looked forward to expanding the line. It was a great Pro-Blackberry experience.....
    Good to hear....where is your store located...might be nice to know if someone is looking for an easier BlackBerry buying experience...also it would be good to acknowledge them, as we tend to hear so many stories going the other way with BlackBerry phones and sales reps

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 01:27 PM
    Good to hear....where is your store located...might be nice to know if someone is looking for an easier BlackBerry buying experience...also it would be good to acknowledge them, as we tend to hear so many stories going the other way with BlackBerry phones and sales reps

Posted via CB10
    Her name was Marie and she worked in the Verizon store in Chestnut Hill, Ma
    03-10-14 02:31 PM
    To all who said Rogers isn't the most "pro-blackberry" because they didn't want to carry the Z30..

They aren't the first carrier to not carry a BlackBerry product, and this isn't the first BlackBerry that they didn't carry. It was a smart business move in their behalf and if it were up to me, I would've done the same thing. Rogers has consistently released phones on time, and updates.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 04:45 PM
    I'd like to give a vote for Telus.
    They continue to put BlackBerry ads up in stores, front and center, along with demo models of the devices.

They have also been supportive (for the most part) when I went in and asked about BlackBerrys.

Also, let's not forget this on their channel, the first day Channels went cross-platform :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140213_151443.png 
Views:	369 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	254028
    Surprisingly yes. When I picked up my Z10 from a Telus store they has all the BlackBerry devices up at the front of the store and the rep was thrilled to see me choose it.

Downside is that Telus isn't all that cheap...

Posted via Z10
    03-10-14 04:56 PM
    Small world... I first put my hands around a Q10 in the Coolidge Corner store. Last time I went in there, the BlackBerry display had been moved from the front window to behind the door, where you really have to hunt for it. To add salt to the wound, it was under a huge wall mural advertising Samsung phones.

Her name was Marie and she worked in the Verizon store in Chestnut Hill, Ma

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2141 :-)
    03-10-14 05:02 PM
    Umm, Not From my experience as a Rogers Blackberry user. Tech support is useless and even the hand picked BlackBerry rep told me to get a Samsung or iPhone over the z10 and dreaded the thought of having to promote the Z30 if Rogers brought it in store.
    As far as Canadian Carriers go there's as much love for BlackBerry as the U.S carriers. Because they are all on the iWagon.
    To the OP. Sorry for being off topic it in the end I summed it up. Go with whoever Carries them and Updates them. Good Luck.

Posted Via my second Z10
    03-10-14 05:13 PM
    The most supporting carrier is definitely the o2/telefonica group! I can at least speak for the situation here in Europe!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 05:20 PM
    In the US its definitely Verizon, they carry all BB10 phones in-store and online, and they don't block Blackberry Bridge.
    03-11-14 12:45 AM
    I would say Verizon followed by AT&T. The AT&T stores where I live still carries the Q10 and Z10 and has live working phones on display unlike other carriers like T-Mobile...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-11-14 03:53 AM
    Yeah, wireless charging is exclusive to the Z30 -3.

Check out this post. It's for a Sprint phone, but I'm thinking you'd have the same option on Verizon phones as well.

I hate to be repetitive... but I can use my Verizon Z30 and put a T-Mobile SIM into it? Do I have to do anything else to it first???
    03-11-14 07:24 AM
    Shouldn't this thread be in the carriers forum, since it's not specific to the Q10?
    03-11-14 01:13 PM
    I hate to be repetitive... but I can use my Verizon Z30 and put a T-Mobile SIM into it? Do I have to do anything else to it first???
    You can...but it may not work that great. LTE seems to be a hit or miss (it shouldn't be,) and 3G/HSPA+ is too (that's expected.) The Canadian Z30 (-5) is better for use on TMO.
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    03-11-14 03:21 PM
    Don't even try Sprint. They only carry one Black Q10. Last time when I went to sprint store to upgrade my phone. (9930) they asked me what particular phone am I looking for? I said I want a Q10. The sales guy looked at me and said "really!". He immediately showed me this huge screen from LG ( the curve screen style) LG G flex. That thing is nice, clear screen. But too big, I can't imagine carrying one. I have to convince this sales guy. That all I want is a Q10. I even showed him how that BB10 UI works. The heck, they don't have a clue how fast and fluid it is. Knuckleheads...

"Initiated from my Q10 "
    03-11-14 04:09 PM
    I'm done with being scud to T-Mobile as a BlackBerry user so I will move my family account from them. Does anyone know who is the most Pro-BlackBerry Carrier out there? (US)

It is my guess that we will not have the latest update by the 15th so I'll be switching then. I highly recommend any other BlackBerry users still on T-Mobile to do the same. And don't just move on to another BB-hater company. Move on the the most pro-BB company out there.
    I don't think there are any in the US. Verizon offers the Z30, but do not expect much from them in terms of support, updates, etc. Even when you walk into a store the sales people will steer you away from BlackBerry. Furthermore, they have the Zs crammed in a Motorola display without a BlackBerry sign.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 04:19 PM
    I'm on Verizon and I never had a bad experience when it came to my BlackBerry.

Posted using my Z10
    anon(5061193) and Cross like this.
    03-11-14 04:36 PM
    I have to say, I never had a poor experience at an AT&T store asking about BlackBerry. They usually seemed pretty neutral about it all, just whatever I ask them for they will help me how they can. I mean, it's not like they were pushing BB on me, but at the same time they never tried to steer me away from it either. So no complaints here with AT&T (south florida area).

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-11-14 05:17 PM
    I think the better question to ask is which carrier is the least anti-BB. And IMO, that would be Verizon, since they carry all three BB10 models. They don't stock them all in store and reps don't bad mouth the platform any less, but at least they carry all three phones.
    While they may not badmouth BB as much as everyone else, they're certainly not helpful at all when it comes to any kind of information or updates. Q10 still running on 10.1 while Z's are on the 2nd 10.2 update. I can't even accept any app software updates, because they all run with 10.2. So I have a brand new phone with an outdated OS and no app updates available to me until verizon stops holding 10.2 hostage.
    03-13-14 04:22 PM
    While they may not badmouth BB as much as everyone else, they're certainly not helpful at all when it comes to any kind of information or updates. Q10 still running on 10.1 while Z's are on the 2nd 10.2 update. I can't even accept any app software updates, because they all run with 10.2. So I have a brand new phone with an outdated OS and no app updates available to me until verizon stops holding 10.2 hostage.
    Wow thats not good. I was ready to switch to VZ but just today TMO released a shiny new 10.2.1 update with WiFi calling! I already was on (.2141) but now I'm on (.2228) To early to tell but this OS feels really nice.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 05:17 PM
    Wow thats not good. I was ready to switch to VZ but just today TMO released a shiny new 10.2.1 update with WiFi calling! I already was on (.2141) but now I'm on (.2228) To early to tell but this OS feels really nice.

Posted via CB10
    Because it is nice. Lol finally you guys have it.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-13-14 05:19 PM
53 123