On my BB10 device (Q10), I cannot make calls over LTE. I have full bars on TMO and when I try to make calls it drops from "Enhance Lte" to Edge. Is this normal? I had oS 10.3.3.3216.
    So I installed os 10.3.3.2205 and has same issue. I also tried both OS's on my P'9983 with same results. I tried factory reset as well as a new sim (per TMO).

Is there an OS that will allow calls over Enhance LTE on our bb10 devices and specifically the Q10.

By the way I can do data over Enhanced LTE without it dropping to Edge.
    10-23-18 10:42 AM
    On my BB10 device (Q10), I cannot make calls over LTE. I have full bars on TMO and when I try to make calls it drops from "Enhance Lte" to Edge. Is this normal? I had oS 10.3.3.3216.
    So I installed os 10.3.3.2205 and has same issue. I also tried both OS's on my P'9983 with same results. I tried factory reset as well as a new sim (per TMO).

Is there an OS that will allow calls over Enhance LTE on our bb10 devices and specifically the Q10.

It's a hardware limitation - not software.

Which Q10 variant do you have?
    10-23-18 11:20 AM
    SQN100-5. HW limitation eh. Bummer. Wifi calls are great but a long wait for the call to start and only then if it can drop down from LTE enhanced to 3g/2g.
    Thanks for your input
    10-23-18 11:50 AM
    From a blackberry owner to another with the older blackberries bb7 and bb10 devices no long being supported you can no longer have that true blackberry experience you once had when bb10 was around and earlier...i had bb10 devices myself in the past three to be exact... but now it's time to go to the next chapter with the blackberry key2... your different from the rest key2 looks nothing like the rest of those horse**** phones running Android oreo you have all the apps and you need and anything app wise that a apple or samsung device can get you can as well but you get the security, the performance (emails, messaging, notifications etc.) reliability battery and durability built wise (no glass phones here) it's a blackberry in 2018 come joy blackberry Bro !
    10-23-18 08:31 PM

Hmmm, it's possible this is a carrier limitation barbarian. I doubt very much it's a hardware issue.

I don't have T-Mobile but if you can let me know a little more about your situation I'll see what I can find out.
    10-24-18 09:06 PM
    Hmmm, it's possible this is a carrier limitation barbarian. I doubt very much it's a hardware issue.

I don't have T-Mobile but if you can let me know a little more about your situation I'll see what I can find out.
    When not trying to make a call OTA AND with wifi ON, "Enhanced LTE" is on (system settings). But when I turn off wifi, then the Enhanced LTE goes OFF in settings but I still have regular LTE. I am starting to think that maybe this is a carrier limitation which has changed when BB10 went EOL. Bummer. But when a call does go through, the system settings and signal bars show EDGE signal.
    10-25-18 05:35 AM
    When not trying to make a call OTA AND with wifi ON, "Enhanced LTE" is on (system settings). But when I turn off wifi, then the Enhanced LTE goes OFF in settings but I still have regular LTE. I am starting to think that maybe this is a carrier limitation which has changed when BB10 went EOL. Bummer. But when a call does go through, the system settings and signal bars show EDGE signal.
    Hmmm. That sounds like it's either a carrier limitation or T-Mobile doesn't quite know what they support. It will probably take a while but I'm going to see if I can get some form of cheap service on the other carriers to test these kinds of issues. Hang in there barbarian....
    10-25-18 03:23 PM
    LTE networks are not designed to carry voice signals that's where VOLTE comes into play
    VOLTE-VOICE Over LTE is a technology designed to carry voice signals through LTE network
    it is hardware limitation
    Q10 doesn't support VOLTE
    so when you start a call it changes to 3G/2G
    11-14-18 05:01 AM