I have a really weird problem. I have been experiencing problems with the contact database on my Q10 that is linked to MSExchange, Facebook, and Linkedin accounts. I managed to sort this out by searching through other forum posts - but one thing I can't quite figure. For several of my contacts, I cannot edit the contact name on my Q10. This doesn't happen for all contacts - when I hit the edit contact button, I can edit the name on most of my 2000+ contacts. But for one or two contacts, I cannot edit the first and last name - only the middle name (plus all of the other contact stuff - company name, telephone, etc). When I hit edit on that particular contact, the first item that comes up is the company name. I can add name details (middle, nickname phonetic first name, etc), but there seems no way to edit the first and last name. I can edit the name within my Exchange Account, no problem. But I can't do it on my Q10. The particular contacts in question are multi-linked contacts (Exchange, Linkedin, BBM), but the fact that they are linked doesn't appear to be the problem (I can edit names of other multi-linked contacts).

Any help on this would be most appreciated.
    10-28-13 10:26 AM
    Perhaps that is an exchange issue? Maybe those contacts have to be updated from a desktop exchange client? Or from the server?
    10-28-13 10:55 AM