Hi, I have been reading a lot about my problem on this forum and on other BB-forums. I hope someone can help me?

I bought my new BB Q10 - without a simcard - last week from a well known Dutch webshop. I inserted my Rabo Mobiel simcard that I used in my BB curve. With the BB Curve and this simcard I have been emailing and browsing the internet for 3 years without problems. I can call and text with the BBQ10 but I can't get the internet working.

The APN settings were already filled on this BB Q10 - unfortunately not with the APN name from Rabo Mobiel. It says: portalmmm.nl which is probably 'pre-installed' by Blackberry Holland and it is one of the APN names of the KPN provider in Holland. I can change the "portalmmm.nl" into "Rabo" but then I need to set Verification Type to PAP and that is not possible. The Verification field is greyed out and I cannot change it.

I tried many ways and even tried to access the escreen:// option (which I couldn't get working - nothing happened when I typed in the code, so perhaps there's a possibility there?) .

I made phonecalls to
    * Rabo Mobiel (they say they didn't change anything and no, they use no username and password for APN, only Rabo as account name),
    * to the webshop Wehkamp (no we don't know who installs our Blackberries)
    * and to KPN (they gave me the telephone number of Blackberry but I can't get any one on the phone there!).

The webshop says: please return your phone. But I know the next BBq10 will probably have the same problem.

Is there someone who might be able to give me a clue or a next step?
    I would really appreciate it!
    Kind regards, Angela
    05-16-14 03:25 PM
    Hi there, welcome to CrackBerry, what OS is that running currently?
    05-16-14 03:30 PM
    Hi Zocster,

The OS is 10.2.1.2102, build 668631 (don't know if the build is important?).

I have been reading about this problem in postings in the first half year of 2013, and later only once in the beginning of 2014. Some people mentioned that going back to older versions had helped them. I don't know if I can do that myself?

kind regards and thanx for any suggestions you might have,
    Angela
    05-16-14 03:42 PM
    Hi there, please do a security wipe, and reload the OS may be try one of the leaks here which is easier to load than you think. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-929081/ this is the latest 'close to official' OS you can get ...
    05-16-14 03:55 PM
    I'll look up some info on 'security wipe' and make myself familiar with it.
    Then I guess I might try that newer version?
    Does it happen often that there is so much difference between versions? That a simple matter like APN settings is changed by another version?
    Thanx,
    Angela
    05-16-14 04:02 PM