I just had to replace my Q10, my last one was stolen. I tried upgrading the phone's OS, but it would not let me download thru blackberry link for some reason, it kept giving me a download error, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do the autoload thing. The autoload did not work very well on my device, so I did a factory reset and updated my phone to OS 10.2.1.2102 via my work's wifi access. So I cannot copy my files (drag and drop) to the device, it gives me a message saying that I do not have the proper permission to do such a thing...but I can copy files in blackberry link no problem. Also my phone has been resetting on me everyday, sometimes a few times in the day....please help me I don't know what to do!

-Patrick
    08-04-14 12:59 PM
    Reload your os

you cant copy folders into the internal root with the predefined folders. Its took keep the system organized. Organize thenCopy your files into their respective folders
    08-04-14 01:04 PM
    maybe try doing a sic wipe, then load the most up to date os ,

here is all os files provided by thurask.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/
    08-04-14 01:05 PM
    I've done a factory reset, wipe and reload to most up to date OS...still giving me troubles when I try copying files to device.
    The device does not reset on me anymore though.
    What is a sic wipe?
    Last edited by Patrick Dubs Watt; 08-26-14 at 08:08 AM.
    08-26-14 07:48 AM
    This may happen when you create files or directories on your SD card using different PCs. Then the user from one PC is not the same user from another PC, but the first one owns these files or directories on your SD card even if he is now completely unknown. Sometimes the ownership on a USB mass storage device is also set to 0 which means the files are owned by the root user (on Unix-like OSes) and other users don't have access. I never used BB Link to transfer files. I can't say how BB Link does this. I always used my BB as simple USB device. But this works great from Windows and Linux.
    08-26-14 08:40 AM
    I do not have an SD card on this device. Also the phone is less than a month old and I have not made any directories or anything like that. I will try a sic multiwipe and let you know how that goes.
    08-27-14 09:11 AM
    just finished a sic multiwipe (5x wipe + nuke), update OS to newest BB10 OS, and restored all data. I still cannot copy directly to the device by right clicking and "send to" blackberry flash drive in Windows, but when I copy and paste into a folder (in this case music to the music folder) it works. thanks for your help guys, this is good enough for me
    08-27-14 11:48 AM