Hey guys im new to the whole leak thing but i took a leap of faith after reading many posts on crackberry. I'm currently running 10.2.1.2102 on my Verizon Q10 using Sachesi. Before the update, i made a backup in link. After i completed the updated, i tried to plug in my phone to connect to the computer, but a message comes up saying that in order for my Q10 to connect, i have to finish the initial set up. I also get a notification that my device set up is incomplete every time i reboot my phone. I have gone into the setup app, followed every instruction, connected all my accounts and nothing works. The reason why this matters is because i have been experiencing awful battery life and was planning on doing a security wipe. If i cannot connect to link, then i cant do a security wipe because i cant recover from a backup. Can anybody help, I've tried everything.
    03-04-14 09:11 PM
    Hi alexnemeth and welcome to the CrackBerry Forums !

Have you updated Link to the very latest release ? In particular if you're under W8 64bits there's several improvements. Check it here : BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US

Also, I'd suggest you perform a factory reset on your Q10 by holding down both +/- volume buttons until the led blinks red.

Let us know,
    Cheers
    SF
    03-10-14 10:19 AM
    Hi... Had this issue. Tried wiping device. Didn't solve it. Solved it like this:
    1. Connect device to PC and open Blackberry Link
    2. Go to Preferences in the top right corner and choose reload device.
    3. Let it do it's thing.

The only thing is, my unit didn't have data on it. So I was not concerned about backup/restoring. Hope it's helpful.
    03-25-14 07:33 AM