I cant do that for any of my apps. I dont know if its cause my carrier is using a crap dumbed down version of the OS or whether this fault is with blackberry. The old OS you can clearly define under Application Permissions what each program has access to. Here, it only shows some selections and its more of a courtesy call. They dont really need to ask if they dont want to it seems.

For example, I have the popular Kings Poker game. It has internet access. Never asked. I cant even block it. I guess the only way is to delete it and thats if it doesnt leave some files behind.

So can you guys block internet access of specific apps? Or is this just my version of the OS?
    07-13-13 01:39 AM
    Hrm... looks like I can click it to off on any app that requests it, but if it's needed I can't.
    07-13-13 10:22 AM
    Hrm... looks like I can click it to off on any app that requests it, but if it's needed I can't.
    Do you mean you actually can switch internet access 'On or off' for various programs under Application Permissions?

Mine doesnt show this option AT ALL. Not even a choice here.
    07-13-13 12:24 PM
    What OS are you running?
    07-19-13 02:25 PM
    Yes you can block apps from accessing the Internet. Now whether or not that app will still run depends on the app.

Cranky
    07-19-13 02:29 PM
    You can't block Web Access. But you can block access to your files and info, and control what info you put into the app.
    07-20-13 12:49 AM