I've been enjoying my Q10 since launch day at AT&T. I'm starting a week of vacation and would like to keep my Activesync calendar synched but disable event notifications on my work account during that time. Is there a way to do this? I want reminders on other accounts' calendars to continue working.

Since I couldn't figure it out I went to Settings -> Accounts and disabled calendar synch on that one account.

Much appreciated if anyone knows how to continue syncing but manually disable a single account's calendar notifications.

ETA: I'm running 10.1.0.2600
    06-29-13 12:55 AM
    I've been enjoying my Q10 since launch day at AT&T. I'm starting a week of vacation and would like to keep my Activesync calendar synched but disable event notifications on my work account during that time. Is there a way to do this? I want reminders on other accounts' calendars to continue working.

Since I couldn't figure it out I went to Settings -> Accounts and disabled calendar synch on that one account.

Much appreciated if anyone knows how to continue syncing but manually disable a single account's calendar notifications.

ETA: I'm running 10.1.0.2600
    As far as I have found, there is no way to change notification sounds for a specific calendar. I'm hoping this will change with 10.2. Is it me or was OS7 so much more customizable on the notification front?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-29-13 02:15 AM