This is my second question in less than a week i think and i do apologize for the bother guys, but i am having an issue with my bluetooth. i have used the same bluetooth device in my vehicle that i connect my q10 to via bluetooth and then the vehicle and the bluetooth device are placed on the same radio station and my content plays through the speakers. It has worked wonderfully for sometime now but all of a sudden an issue has occured! As i pair my device with the bluetooth device you hear a beep through the speakers indicating that pairing has been successful, but for the past few days this has not been the case. The beep is heard through the speakers and my phone says i am paired with the bluetooth device but the content is still only coming through my phone. i am still on 10.2.1 and have been for a long time now and this problem has just recently began. Any suggestions would be great! Thank You guys!
    03-04-15 12:40 PM
    You've connected your phone or your car to two bluetooth devices at the same time ? If this it, the order of connection is important.

For example, I have my Playbook and my phone with bluetooth enabled and then power on my bluetooth headphones. If the Playbook connection is up first, all sounds from it will go through the headphones, only calls from the phone will gain priority. So, Music on the phone goes through the internal speaker. I've just to check that my phone connects first.
    03-04-15 01:00 PM
    No the bluetooth is only from my phone to the device plugged into my cigarette lighter. Then the bluetooth device pairs with my car by putting them on the same station. And I have always done it the same way and have never had any issues. There have been times even that I have gotten out of the car and left my bluetooth thing on and so when I got back to my car all I'd have to do is turn on the car and it would still be connected to the radio because the car radio station would be the same. And then I'd connect to my device and play through the speakers as it is suppose to do.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 01:44 PM
    When that happens to me, I delete the connection and repair.
    03-04-15 04:58 PM
    Also try a phone reboot. My bluetooth gets stuck on sometimes when I use quick settings, and then weird things happen.

I would delete the bluetooth device. Reboot, then re sync the device.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    03-09-15 11:35 PM