I have a blackberry q10 i installed all the google stuff from one of your members here and managed to get google play to work. i downloaded snapchat and it said i needed google sevices, so i tried the lucky patcher and after it said successfull i uninstalled snapchat .. well deleted it .. then went to install the patched version and it stated that it could not be installed. so i went to google play installed a few other apps perfectly but i cannot get snapchat to reinstall again. Like i said the first time i installed it .. i was successfull and now it will not take the apk at all. any ideas .. new member lost in crackberry land.
    03-07-15 06:07 PM
    also snapchat was wokring it just wouldn't let me log in without google services on my bb .. but now i have that installed aswell and now i can't put that apk back on my phone any ideas ?
    03-07-15 06:14 PM
    all these views an not 1 answer at all ?
    03-07-15 09:15 PM
    all these views an not 1 answer at all ?
    I would imagine that very few BlackBerry users use Google services on their device, so you will have to be patient and wait for one of them to see you thread. As for the views and lack of replies, that is entirely related to the ambiguity of your thread title (it's a general plea for help) and the extremely specific, very unusual nature of the problem you are facing.

Hang in there. If anyone out there can solve your issues, it's a Crackberrian.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 11:54 PM
    ty for the reply if i could get the apk to install i got the services to install fine but now the app wont reinstall so im wondering why .. if there is a way to reinstall it something i am missing somewhere
    03-08-15 04:39 AM
    Hi, welcome to the forum!

Countless threads on this, here's one: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344

I think nobody wanted to reply to your post because of what the user above stated, and because the only responses would be merciless flaming. Golden rule... can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all

In any case, it would be wise to make your thread titles more specific in regards to your problem. Also, it's always good to do a forum search first to see if someone already found a solution to the problem (which is what I did, and whaddaya know, there was a solution!

Hope this helps, and may you love your Q10 as I've loved mine.

 Once you go BlackBerry you never go back...Berry 
    03-08-15 05:43 AM