Blackberry Q10 - I have recently received a software update for my phone, the 10.3.1?
    And when it finishes the first step of the update but when it goes to the second step of the update it goes about half way through or just over and it completely stops saying that my update was interrupted?
    I'm always under wifi connections when I'm software updating and I always make sure that im charging my phone while its doing so.
    It doesnt say what the interruption is or why it just says to try again later (and i've been trying for the last week and a half!)

Blackberry Link - I have this on my HP Notebook Laptop and worked perfectly fine until it has suddenly stopped me from backing up my phones data?
    Basically i had plugged my phone in and it came up everything was fine until the previous issue (listed at the top) came up, so I thought i would do my update over the computer through the USB Cable, when i plugged my phone in and Blackberry Link came up, i went to the 'Backup & Restore' section (as obviously you would need to back up your data before updating big software etc) and in yellow writing at the top says 'Your device cannot be backed up or restored when your connection is through wifi'.
    i've never had this problem before and nothing seems to be working!
    Help pleaaase !
    05-02-15 01:49 PM
    WHat OS do you have on the phone right now?
    Is it 2708? That one would not let me backup either. I had to upgrade to a different OS to get my PC to recognize it.
    05-02-15 05:47 PM
    I currently have the 10.3 at the moment but its constantly naggin at me about a software update but wont let me update even though im always under wifi, always plug my phone in and have plenty of memory in my phone, the only other problem im having is the fact i cant even back my phone up on the Blackberry Link
    05-02-15 06:20 PM
    I currently have the 10.3 at the moment but its constantly naggin at me about a software update but wont let me update even though im always under wifi, always plug my phone in and have plenty of memory in my phone, the only other problem im having is the fact i cant even back my phone up on the Blackberry Link
    ok but WHICH 10.3 do you have?
    Like i said 2708 wouldn't let me backup either. If you have that one just go ahead and update so you CAN backup again.
    05-03-15 08:29 PM