I'm getting frustrated with every emoji app I've seen. They are all requiring me to open the app, copy each one by itself and then paste the things in. I'm already discouraged because less than 20% of the small variety of emoji built into my Q10 can be read by family using the Priv or either model DTEK! I don't fully get why the supposedly universal unicode emoji can't be read by iPhone or mainstream android phones but I don't understand why BlackBerry didn't at least put them into the realm of readability on another BlackBerry device!

Are there any (relatively simple) ways to add to the emoji that I can access from the text messages app built in on my Q10?

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    03-20-17 08:23 AM
    Not sure I understand what you're trying to do. Are you looking for an emoji keyboard for you Q10?
    03-20-17 09:11 AM
    Here you go:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1091824

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.3.2049 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    03-21-17 03:36 AM
    Bob, I was hoping to find a way to have more than the roughly 50 that I have to pick from on my Q10's text app, and I also wanted to know if there's anything I can do about the nearly 40 emoji I have that aren't readable by anyone other than a BB10 device user. If nothing else I'd like it if the two most used by me could at least be read by wife and kid who have a priv / DTEK60! These are the smiley face with the heart next to it for love and the winking smiley I like to use for small jokes or puns.

Anyone have ideas? I already use a 3 character combo to be able to put °F on texts and the other gentleman's idea (while it's technically workable) is why I was hoping for an app. It would drive me utterly crazy to have to remember to type arcane, nonsense words or anything else in order to stop what I'm doing and fetch the next emoji by hand too!

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    03-21-17 06:42 AM
    @Jamaa has the best option, honestly. You can also try this approach if it helps get other emoji faster (assuming you don't use the feature you have to turn off in the settings).
    03-30-17 08:02 PM