What are some suggestions for camera settings to take really great photos on the Q10 that competes with the Droid and iPhone cameras? I don't know if their cameras are better than ours or not but I want the best possible settings (ratio, scene, etc) to have to have the best photo quality. I think my photos turn out grainy sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-17 12:20 AM
    Well, this is not what you wanted to hear, but anyway, Q10 SUCKS!!
    04-20-17 06:38 AM
    I suggest playing around with the settings. It depends on what you are taking pictures of and the amount of light.

Regardless, it is over 3 years old. Other phones are going to take better pictures.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-17 08:08 AM
    What are some suggestions for camera settings to take really great photos on the Q10 that competes with the Droid and iPhone cameras? I don't know if their cameras are better than ours or not but I want the best possible settings (ratio, scene, etc) to have to have the best photo quality. I think my photos turn out grainy sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    This is actually one thing that the Q10 does not do well. When you compare the camera to modern phones today the Q10 will fail. That's not to say that you can't take good pictures but they won't compare in quality to say a sgs 6 or LG g5. That being said you can take great still take great photos with your Q10 depending on lighting and settings which you can tweak for whatever it is your looking at. Good luck!

Posted using a VeryBold BlackBerry Q10
    04-20-17 11:11 AM