Hello all!

I want to extend the features of the native camera of my Q10 to be able to take better pictures.
    I saw a bunch of apps on the BlackBerry World so I was wondering if you could recommend one that you particularly like.
    Before purchasing any I would like some feedback.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 02:07 AM
    There are plenty of Android apps to add for your camera. Just be aware...they work OVER your camera, so i don't know how much of an improvement they will be. Yes, they filter and crop and colorize and make into collages etc. If that is what you want there are plenty. But sometimes Android camera apps cannot access any of the folders on your SD card except the camera folder....kinda useless if you want to edit or colorize or change some other photo.

I myself have been unimpressed with any of them. Hopefully someone has some suggestions for you.
    01-07-15 05:45 AM
    Effecta Social - photo editor - this one packs nice features for a free app.
    mrimperfect likes this.
    01-07-15 11:02 AM
    Camera++ by I&N Mobisoft, be sure to get that one, there is another Camera++ out there which sucks. It works pretty well, only downside: It is not yet compatible with 10.3.x due to issues with the new API.
    Also take a look at his photo editing app called Effetica, one of the best out there, worth every cent.
    Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 01:01 PM
    Camera++ by I&N Mobisoft, be sure to get that one, there is another Camera++ out there which sucks. It works pretty well, only downside: It is not yet compatible with 10.3.x due to issues with the new API.
    Also take a look at his photo editing app called Effetica, one of the best out there, worth every cent.
    Posted via CB10
    I'm using it.. I'm on the newest leak

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 08:39 AM
    Thanks guys.
    I do have Effetica already, I was just wondering if there was any app that helps to take better pictures to start with.
    Other phone cameras have the possibility to change many settings so that pictures come out better immediately without the need to retouch them afterwards.

Thanks for the advices!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 04:37 PM