Hi All

Is anyone else having issues with caller id being displayed when receiving calls from any of the stored contacts?

I have contacts stored but sometimes just their number is displayed when receiving calls and not the name under which they are stored?

Having similar issues with whats app, only display pics for some contacts and no names?

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    05-04-13 07:20 AM
    Yup I'm facing the same issues. I think an OS update seems like the only fix atm.
    05-04-13 08:15 AM
    I had the same issue with one of my contacts, I deleted it and readded.

As for whatsapp, I uninstalled the app and downloaded it again from the app store. Unfortunately it only fixed a few of the contacts on there. 2 of them still have no names beside them.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    05-04-13 09:01 AM
    I founs if i merged the contacts from Facebook etc into the ones with sim etc this issue went away, may not work for everybody but just seemed to be those people that has numbers in their facebook profiles for me
    05-05-13 01:17 PM
    For me, I'm using Z10 and I had to add (+) before the numbers in Whatsapp and save contact and only then the names would show up. However, I'm outside of USA and Canada, so I dunno if you could do the same as (+) is used for international numbers but I had to add it to local ones too with the country code which shows up automatically in Whatsapp. For example, if a contact shows up as 971 xx xxx xxxx so I just save it as +971 xx xxx xxxx from Whatsapp and then it would display the name in Whatsapp. Note that 971 is the country code for UAE . I hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 03:13 PM
    u face caller id prob when there is a duplicate contact , best is to find the ctc and delete the duplicate one , and as far as whats app is concerned , it takes time for it to sync , so a few restarts should solve the prob
    05-05-13 03:18 PM
    Had the same problem when my contacts were merged with FB

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 03:56 PM