Hi. On my old BBs (like 9930) one could look in the call history list, click on a number, and the
    history of calls to/from that number would appear, with time, date and # of minutes of that call.
    On my Q10, when you click on the number (intending to see the history), it CALLS that number.
    So, if you click on the phone icon in the lower left, the list of calls appears (with tabs for All
    and Missed). How do you find out the history of a number or contact on theQ10 without calling
    that number by mistake? Thanks!
    PS I did do a search on the topic and didn't find anything, so please don't be mad if someone
    has already answered this.
    09-12-13 05:46 PM
    Tap and hold the number and the list of option pops up on the right. The first option being "View Call Details"

Edit: Works in phone app not Hub.
    09-12-13 05:52 PM
    The only thing I could do was if the contact was actually saved in your contacts.
    1. long press the contact from the phone screen
    2. view contact
    3. select activity. It shows all call history to that contact, but also all e-mails/ bbm/ texts/ calendar appts. etc.
    09-12-13 06:02 PM
    How do I see the time of day of the call, in addition to day/month/year?
    07-14-14 05:58 PM
    Tap and hold the number and the list of option pops up on the right. The first option being "View Call Details"

Edit: Works in phone app not Hub.
    Hi, if you do as you say, you can only see the info on that specific call and NOT the call history of the number ...
    07-17-14 12:24 PM
    Hi. On my old BBs (like 9930) one could look in the call history list, click on a number, and the
    history of calls to/from that number would appear, with time, date and # of minutes of that call.
    On my Q10, when you click on the number (intending to see the history), it CALLS that number.
    So, if you click on the phone icon in the lower left, the list of calls appears (with tabs for All
    and Missed). How do you find out the history of a number or contact on theQ10 without calling
    that number by mistake? Thanks!
    PS I did do a search on the topic and didn't find anything, so please don't be mad if someone
    has already answered this.
    hi, sorry to let you know that this feature is missing from the 10 software...and it totally sucks that is not there... as it is the only way to see the call history of a number is by scrolling the call log...or by adding that number in your contacts and then tap "activity" .... like I said, it sucks...
    07-17-14 12:33 PM
    How do I see the time of day of the call, in addition to day/month/year?
    You can not do it...
    07-17-14 12:36 PM