Is there a way to get a list of upcoming events on the screen?
    The Agenda view shows events only for the day. So, if I have events for the next day or next week, it won't show unless I tap on THAT day.
    The month view just shows DOTS indicating that there is an event/appointment. But no description.

Something like a list view of next 5 upcoming events / appointments?? Sliding down in the hub shows me events for TODAY only. But doesn't show me my next appointments say for tomorrow or next week.
    Last edited by L o r d R a j; 05-19-13 at 03:16 AM.
    05-19-13 02:43 AM
    Even as an Active Frame, it simply displays "No Upcoming Events". There ARE events... just not for today, and I expect them to show up SOMEWHERE.

Either I am missing something or the Calendar module in OS 10 is DEFINITELY a STEP DOWN.
    Having issues with Contact Birthday Reminders, and also with a list view of upcoming events.

Have I overlooked something?
    Last edited by L o r d R a j; 05-19-13 at 03:29 AM.
    05-19-13 03:18 AM
    Downloaded 'Easy Calender Overview' for now.
    Not really a solution. Hate the 'There Is An App For That' argument.

Hoping for a fix.
    05-19-13 05:59 AM
    I desperately miss having a place where I can see my next few calendar appointments listed, no matter how far off in the future they may be. I have taken to setting my 'Reminder' times to days or weeks ahead (and then reset for the real day/time) just so I am not surprised when they happen. What/where do I find 'Easy Calendar Overview'?? And, have you found anything new on this subject? Thanx.
    05-23-13 01:52 PM
    You can actually see events for not only today but also tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:01 PM
    You can see more than just dots, if not complete, in Week view. Pinch to zoom out to show say 8.00-18.00. This way, you can see more upcoming events. Don't forget to use keyboard shortcuts. I guess that's the most you can get from the current Calendar app, which needs improving.

Posted via CB10
    L o r d R a j likes this.
    05-23-13 02:08 PM
    You can see more than just dots, if not complete, in Week view. Pinch to zoom out to show say 8.00-18.00. This way, you can see more upcoming events. Don't forget to use keyboard shortcuts. I guess that's the most you can get from the current Calendar app, which needs improving.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Week view is better but.. as you said - still not the same as Upcoming Events. Especially with the Time slot issue. But something is better than nothing, I guess.
    Wish the Calendar module gets better. Hate the idea of having to use an APP for this.
    05-24-13 03:34 AM
    I desperately miss having a place where I can see my next few calendar appointments listed, no matter how far off in the future they may be. I have taken to setting my 'Reminder' times to days or weeks ahead (and then reset for the real day/time) just so I am not surprised when they happen. What/where do I find 'Easy Calendar Overview'?? And, have you found anything new on this subject? Thanx.
    Easy Calendar View - App World. / Stacked Event Viewer - Same thing.

BlackBerry World - Easy Calendar Overview
    Attached Thumbnails Calendar - TODAY view / Upcoming Events-img_00000008.png  
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    05-24-13 03:41 AM
    Just following up - Any word on this being implemented ever?
    (at least on Active Frames if not on Lock Screen)
    05-29-13 01:08 AM
    I hope this gets implemented, as well as remember integration.
    05-29-13 01:22 AM