Hello,

I have a bad issue this morning : all my appointment disappear !
    Yesterday all was ok but this morning no.

I have try to enter a new appointment but it don't record the appointment...
    I see that all calendar disappear too (facebook, google calendar,....)

Anybody have the same bug ?
    Any solution ?

Thanks for your help !
    NVANLINT likes this.
    08-19-13 03:11 AM
    Hello,

I have a bad issue this morning : all my appointment disappear !
    Yesterday all was ok but this morning no.

I have try to enter a new appointment but it don't record the appointment...
    I see that all calendar disappear too (facebook, google calendar,....)

Anybody have the same bug ?
    Any solution ?

Thanks for your help !
    Hi!!! Sorry you are having this problem.

What OS are you on? Some builds have known bugs.

Welcome to the forums!!! You'll find loads of information here.
    08-19-13 03:16 AM
    hi,

Thanks,

On 10.1.0.4181
    Hope it can be resolve easily.... It's really boring to lose all data.
    08-19-13 03:40 AM
    I have the same exact thing. Completely dissappeared. I still get reminders of upcoming events but cannot see them. I resynched using BB link but nothing changed. Rebooted etc etc. Huge pain.

I am expecting to have to wipe and reactivate.

Hopefully somebody has had this and solved it.
    10-01-13 01:15 PM
    It did happen oddly for me when I was on Rogers 10.1 but I'm using a os 10.2 leak and no issue!

Posted in CB forums and on Bbos leak 10.2.1047
    10-04-13 08:14 AM
    Same here. Never before had the issue, but on my Passport (official 10.3) my calendar entries just all dissappear. After syncing my Passport with my laptop, they re-appear, but in just a couple of days they will dissappear again. The same e-mail account gives me no problem at all on my Z30 (official 10.2). So my calendar on the Z30 is fine, on the Passport it's empty....It is driving me nuts! Any help, suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 02:34 AM
    I'm having the same issues on a couple of BB10 devices, but not all of them. They have a local calendar and several remote calendars, and they all disappear upon closing the calendar app and re-opening... sometimes.

Despite the calendar itself being blank:

- Searching for events in the calendar app still brings up the correct results.
    - Events still appear in the Hub.
    - Adding a new event to a remote calendar works, even if you can't see it locally.
    - Yes, the calendars are all still enabled under Manage in the calendar app.
    - Rebooting the device will bring the events back, for a while (usually until you switch or close the calendar app)
    - The calendar is the only app that has this behaviour. Other synced data (contacts, mail, etc) are persistent.
    - Both LOCAL and REMOTE calendars are affected. I tried changing the sync method between ActiveSync and CalDAV, and the problem persists regardless of sync method. And still, even the local calendar events disappear.
    - I tried using two different remote sources (ActiveSync on Exchange 2010 SP1 and ActiveSync/CalDAV on Horde Groupware), same issues.
    - Removing the remote account made the local events appear again, UNTIL I closed the calendar app. Then they were gone again like before.
    - The device shows 900+MB of free memory before and after this behaviour.
    - I've replicated this issue on one version of the Blackberry Simulator (BB10_3_1.995), though an older version had worked fine (sorry, don't have that version number handy).

WORKAROUND...sort of:

Aside from rebooting the phone, you can get the events back by going into Settings in the Calendar app and enable Dark Background. Close the calendar app and re-open -- your events will all re-appear. Set it back to Light background if you like, and the events will continue to appear... until your close the app or switch out.

Fun stuff. I wish it just worked. We don't have many BB devices in our organization, but the boss is one of them and he refuses to switch
    01-14-15 02:55 PM