Hi, today at a football match I decided I want a Q10, there was a guy behind me belting out texts left right and centre and I almost felt embarrassed on my Z10! I've realised I'm missing my physical keyboards! Don't get me wrong I love the Z10 however the Q10 is so compact - so good looking! Now I have weird phone needs so I need your help; generally I either have a physical keyboard or a massive screen (Note3) physical keyboard preferred. But I need to know these things!
    - Will the Q10 get 10.3.1?
    - Are apps like Twitter or Facebook fitted to to the smaller screen if so add screen shots!
    - Is the camera as good as the Z10
    - Is Instagram (Android version) usable?
    - What's battery life like? I'm a heavy user and I use a 4500mah battery and burn through it in a day however I doubt it's as high capacity as when I first got it as I use to get 3-4 days!
    - I'm not bothered about YouTube videos I have an iPad Mini Retina but is the screen okay for watching say a 6 second vine?
    - Can you change the dark themes to white on BBM, CB10 etc if so list apps you can do this on?

Thanks I feel the Q10 is right for me and I can get one very cheap on eBay for around �210 in excellent condition, not sure what this equates to in USD. All replies appreciated!
    Tell me your thoughts on your clicking keys I love the noise of physical keyboards!

Posted with my Black Z10
    04-27-14 10:31 AM
    -You can change the theme on the Q10 but i dont know if you can on the CB10 app
    -The battery is great only second to the Z30
    -Instagram is ok you cant view the full image all at once (a tiny but of the top or bottom is off screen) better of with iGrann
    -Facebook is fine, just more scrolling to read/view stuff
    and as for 10.3.1 id think so

I'd post some screenshots but id have to dig up my Q10 and get thing running on it
    04-27-14 10:56 AM
    - Will the Q10 get 10.3.1?
    - Are apps like Twitter or Facebook fitted to to the smaller screen if so add screen shots!
    - Is the camera as good as the Z10
    - Is Instagram (Android version) usable?
    - What's battery life like? I'm a heavy user and I use a 4500mah battery and burn through it in a day however I doubt it's as high capacity as when I first got it as I use to get 3-4 days!
    - I'm not bothered about YouTube videos I have an iPad Mini Retina but is the screen okay for watching say a 6 second vine?
    - Can you change the dark themes to white on BBM, CB10 etc if so list apps you can do this on?
    -Sure, I don't see why not.
    -See screen capture below to see how Twitter is. Most apps scale nicely but you have to be concerned about Android apps.
    -I wouldn't know but they should be comparable. You should look at the Q10 and Z10 camera threads.
    -I use iGrann and have not loaded the Android version.
    -Battery life would depend on how many apps you have as an active frame and email accounts. I would say on average you should get 16h to 20h depending on usage. Beyond that I would be guessing on top of this guessing.
    -The screen is great for watching videos but you have to accept you won't see every last detail.
    -Changing the theme is dependent on that app having a toggle. BBM, Calendar, and Contacts do. CB10 does not.
    -I enjoy having a keyboard on the smartphone I use and this one is just great. The keys are nice and large with good feedback.

Buying a Q10-img_20140428_181111.png
    04-28-14 08:13 PM