While flying today, i turned my Q10 off and removed the battery. This is what i normally do while travelling. On arrival at my destination i put my battery back and turned on my Q10 but it wont come up. Thinking its battery issue on getting home i put on my spare battery. It still wont come on. As i type this. hours later its still not coming on. I have tried reloading the software using BB Link without success. Any ideas what the issue is?

I am with Rogers and have had this phone for just over 12 months now. Any one every dealt with Rogers with regards to something like this before?

All suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
    07-07-14 01:54 AM
    Did you get led light when you connect to pc?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    07-07-14 02:09 AM
    http://crackberry.com/how-reload-you...erating-system

Maybe you want to try this step

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    07-07-14 02:12 AM
    While flying today, i turned my Q10 off and removed the battery. This is what i normally do while travelling. On arrival at my destination i put my battery back and turned on my Q10 but it wont come up. Thinking its battery issue on getting home i put on my spare battery. It still wont come on. As i type this. hours later its still not coming on. I have tried reloading the software using BB Link without success. Any ideas what the issue is?

I am with Rogers and have had this phone for just over 12 months now. Any one every dealt with Rogers with regards to something like this before?

All suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Try autoloader

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    07-07-14 02:15 AM
    There was a thread yesterday and the solution was to leave the battery out overnight.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 07:39 AM
    There was a thread yesterday and the solution was to leave the battery out overnight.

Posted via CB10
    Weird. I did this last night. This morning i put back the battery and pronto its on. My Q10 is back on and working again. Thanks @robsteve. Can you please paste the link to that thread you read this? I want to see the reasoning behind it.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-08-14 09:17 AM
    Weird. I did this last night. This morning i put back the battery and pronto its on. My Q10 is back on and working again. Thanks @robsteve. Can you please paste the link to that thread you read this? I want to see the reasoning behind it.
    I will take a look for the thread.

You may want to also check for a new software update. The carriers are pushing a new one and it was related to Z10 and batteries where if you let the battery get to low, you could not reboot the phone. Perhaps the Q10 suffer from this too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-power-943976/
    07-08-14 11:27 AM
    I will take a look for the thread.

You may want to also check for a new software update. The carriers are pushing a new one and it was related to Z10 and batteries where if you let the battery get to low, you could not reboot the phone. Perhaps the Q10 suffer from this too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-power-943976/

Thanks man. I am actually on the latest update.
    SR: 10.2.1.2977
    OS Version: 10.2.1.3247

What made this ish weird is that i have a spare battery from the charge bundle pack. Even with this spare battery installed, the Q10 wouldnt boot up. No lights nothing what so ever. But taking the battery off and leaving it out overnight seems to fix it.
    Hmm. Wonders they say will never end.
    07-08-14 12:26 PM