Box has stopped working for me - it no longer syncs files automatically which is the whole point after all! The only way I can upload files is to manually move them from the camera to Box. The syncing stopped a few weeks ago and if I try and manually sync it doesn?t upload new camera or video files. It doesn't matter whether I set it to wifi or network. I've deleted and reinstalled (and restarted by Q10) several times to no avail. Any ideas? It worked great before!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 01:39 AM
    Have you deleted and reinstalled the app and signed in again?
    04-30-14 07:03 AM
    If you have an Outlook (Hotmail) account you might want to try 'OneDrive' where you pics will upload automatically along with documents and such if you so desire, same from the computer, for instance when you finish a Word Doc-Letter just put it in your OneDrive Documents File and it will show in you BBerry in no time. I used to use Box but with the security issues not that for sure it will get any better with Outlook, but besides that the whole interaction is more seamless with OneDrive compared to the Box website where it can be a pain to handle the pics, if you handle a considerable amount of them that is. Just my 2 cents........................................
    04-30-14 07:18 AM
    Yes, I've deleted it and reinstalled several times (and re-signed in). Nothing. It's set to sync - only it doesn't. I don't use Hotmail and I only really want it to sync camera pictures - nothing much. It's just that it worked - and now it doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 10:54 AM
    Hi, I just checked mine to see if it synced, and the material I saved last night from my laptop is there.

Box for BlackBerry-img_20140430_091000.png

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    04-30-14 11:13 AM