HTC and Noria both personally have done this for me and Samsung did it for someone else. This came after telling them the carrier wasn't helping me at all and they didn't ask any questions, they even provided the shipping label so I could send the phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 04:44 PM
    * Nokia. The auto correct apparently likes Noria.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 04:45 PM
    HTC and Noria both personally have done this for me and Samsung did it for someone else.
    Ok thanks. That doesn't mean all manufacturers do it.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 05:02 PM
    Just going to send it back to Amazon and get an AT&T branded phone and unlock it myself.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 09:51 PM
    For this reason, I've been thinking of forgoing my retentions contract with Rogers for my next hardware upgrade and activating a new phone at Future Shop so I can get a 2 or 3 year Product Service Plan. It just makes sense. I have to fix my wifi antenna and replace my keyboard on my own because of wear and tear.
    06-19-13 10:02 PM
    For this reason, I've been thinking of forgoing my retentions contract with Rogers for my next hardware upgrade and activating a new phone at Future Shop so I can get a 2 or 3 year Product Service Plan. It just makes sense. I have to fix my wifi antenna and replace my keyboard on my own because of wear and tear.
    Future shop warrant is a big scam, they find a reason to blame you in the end anytime you have a claim. Lol then guy told me no matter what happens they will replace my phone, including spills and physical damage. I spilled water on it, they said not covered it was my word against theirs.

Sneaky.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 12:22 AM
31 12