Hi all,

I am not an advanced user so please keep your answers as simple as possible if you'll have a moment to help me. I have recently traveled abroad and while there my Skype app stopped working. After I tried reinstalling, I got nowhere, and my Blackberry World update function still shows this download at 50%. It's just stuck there; I can't cancel it, I can remove it. All I have is a message "error completing download."

First, I thought I'm having problems only with Skype, but as I returned to the US, I realized that in fact none of my apps function -- not those from BB World store, not those obtained via Snap. I am unable to update them, unable to open them, unable to download new apps. What happens is that after I click on any app, I see a little loading line that loads to about a half way and then just stops. And, that's it. Clearly, this is incredibly frustrating

internet connection of course is not an issue. I have freed up quite a bit of memory space, but the problem still remains. It also looks like I have the latest available version of the software (10.2.1.2156).

Can someone please tell me what is going on, and how to fix this? I was thinking of uninstalling the Snap free google play app, but not sure if I'll be able to set it up again. Hope my phone is not in some serious need of expert help? Please help. Thanks!
    05-24-15 09:36 AM
    it's your runtime, no doubt. Sounds like you need to reload your OS to get that functionality back.
    05-24-15 05:12 PM