Does someone know if there is an official repair service in Hungary or at least a decent place to have a Q10 checked and perhaps repaired?

My parents live in Budapest and about two weeks ago, my mom accidentally dropped her Q10 on the stairs. The phone didn't have any marks or scratches, but she says that the microphone which operates when the phone is on speaker no longer works as she is not heard. This of course, also affects the phone when using BBM video chat.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    07-04-14 12:22 PM
    Bump, anyone? Any advice please?

07-06-14 03:10 PM
    C'mon, some help please! Can't believe there are no Hungarian BB10 users! :S

07-10-14 04:33 PM
    Bumping up this thread, hope I can find some help ASAP!

07-23-14 01:09 AM
    Bump! Hold on, fellow BlackBerry user! I am sure someone will come to your aid.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 07:59 AM
    I am told that the distributor is responsible for fixing devices in Hungary... no further details though, sorry.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 09:54 AM
    Does someone know if there is an official repair service in Hungary or at least a decent place to have a Q10 checked and perhaps repaired?

My parents live in Budapest and about two weeks ago, my mom accidentally dropped her Q10 on the stairs. The phone didn't have any marks or scratches, but she says that the microphone which operates when the phone is on speaker no longer works as she is not heard. This of course, also affects the phone when using BBM video chat.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Why wont you fix it yourself? It is really super easy.
    Order the mic on ebay and whats 2 youtube movies and thats it

Posted via Q10Bold
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-23-14 09:59 AM
    I live in Mexico City, my parents in Budapest.

07-23-14 01:47 PM
    I called Vodafone and T-Mobile and none of them know where they would send it. I won't talk to Telenor, as I have personal issues with them, and they wasn't great ever supporting BlackBerry.

I know there a few mobile shops here that would might do the repair, if you need one, drop me a PIN in PM and I can try to find one that's willing to do it.

Also I'll try to find the paper that I received for my dead Z10 (I purchased from Vodafone) but so far no luck.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 03:34 PM
    I called the Hungarian distributor and they said that they cannot handle it directly, only if you have the bill and bring back where you bought it. Also there's no official service in Hungary, at least they don't know about it.
    So either your parents can bring back the device where they purchased them, or you have to trust some of the small mobile shops that dare to repair BlackBerrys.
    Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 07:02 AM
    Look at BerryBolt - gyári, eredeti BlackBerry tartozékok they are a Hungarian blackberry store, not official but they offer service (at least they used to I think)
    07-24-14 07:54 AM
    Look at BerryBolt - gyári, eredeti BlackBerry tartozékok they are a Hungarian blackberry store, not official but they offer service (at least they used to I think)
    They're selling phones, though they're imported through German distributor. Not even the Hungarian one, so...

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 08:03 AM