Sure we do - "did you notice how no one queued up for the Zee10 launch"
    As usual, you were there . . . . alone with all your friends.
    02-14-13 07:59 PM
    So when Canadian children sing the Abc's do they say T-U-Ved--W-X-Y and Zed?? It wouldn't sound right if they didnt....now that I think about it..it wouldn't sound right if they did either.
    02-14-13 08:00 PM
    I think what is silly is that on the US blackberry site, the videos all have this guy with US pronunciation throughout except for saying zed.
    Is he speaking english?
    02-14-13 08:01 PM
    So when Canadian children sing the Abc's do they say T-U-Ved--W-X-Y and Zed?? It wouldn't sound right if they didnt....now that I think about it..it wouldn't sound right if they did either.
    As far as Qued for the Q10,I for one don't want the name of my phone sounding like a squid species. Ill stick with Q10
    bhrgvr likes this.
    02-14-13 08:02 PM
    I know in the UK, they pronounce BMW Z4 as BMW Zed-4. Too late I'm calling it Z10 and Q10.
    02-15-13 12:57 PM
    Lol at guy thinking the ABC rhyme would be sung wrong if zed was final letter rofl that's why the US pounce it as zee so the rhyme actually rhymes lol

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    02-15-13 03:21 PM
    You're not using a apostrophe... That symbol you're using is a "Grave accent". It resides on the same key as the "Tilde ~". The Apostrophe however resides on the quotation mark key. Please understand simple symbols before you start arguing a point of which version of English is "correct".
    lmao, so apart from the fact i used the word about instead of around, you wanna have a go at me based on the key i pressed? just wow.

also, just a lil fyi, i wasnt debating which version was correct as you put it, i stated which version came first. as they both exist in their own languages (US english and UK english) having an arguement on correct would be kinda dumb dont ya think.
    02-15-13 03:29 PM
32 12