Hi,
    Been using Blackberry for over 10 years, currently got Q10, was about to change to BB Classic but heard Whats app will not be supporting it end of 2016 so tried out the following phones and hated them all!:
    -Samsung S7 edge: phone was massive compared to Q10, so returned it
    -Samsung S7: phone was beautiful , not a massive fan of android, no BB hub and poor email comms
    -BB Priv: phone is WAY to big and takes alot to get used to.
    -Iphone (all of them): never been a fan, do not like the openness and easy access to everything on there.

Does any one know if there is a new BB coming out soon which will be similar to Q10 or BB classic in the near future? After 10 years of using blackberry qwerty keyboards and the new current BB10 software. I love it and would do ANYTHING to stay with it and not change to other OS and phones.
    barrettrs likes this.
    03-24-16 07:46 AM
    Why worry about something that hasn't happened it, or that maybe another resolution may present it's self by then....

As for new phones, or anything new BB10.... there are plenty of threads "guessing" at what BlackBerry might or might not do.
    03-24-16 08:04 AM
    Let's be honest, the most reasonable assumption at this time is that BB isn't going to expand on the BB10OS-platform. They didn't announce any devices nor were there even rumors about new BB10 devices. They released the Priv on Android and all the news about new devices is about other Android devices. They fired people in Sunrise Florida as well as in Ontario. They weight-point of this fire was BB10OS-related personnel.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-24-16 08:10 AM
    You will be able to send messages, photos, audio/video mesages long after support has stopped. I have used recently whatsapp on my 7 year old Nokia e72 and it stil works albeit symbian OS is not supported for years now. So, no worries there.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2876 White
    J_Apryono and qtryna like this.
    03-24-16 01:25 PM
    Just get the Priv. You do get used to it over time. Had the same concerns within the first month or so. Now I dont know how I lived with small screens for so long.
    Last edited by Mikey_NNG; 03-29-16 at 03:01 AM.
    03-24-16 01:41 PM
    Since cobalt helps to integrate the hub and keyboard and other blackberry specialty to any android..you can buy the android you want and transform it to a blackberry/android phone..no need to buy the ugly big (my opinion) Priv

Posted via CB10
    Sukikang89 and tfitzpat03 like this.
    03-24-16 02:45 PM
    So your basically saying i can have a phone such a Samsung S7 and install the blackberry hub? If this is possible its would be GREAT!

Reason why im finding it impossible to change to any phone is because of the BB Hub, i want all my communications in one place. I.E Sent, Received, Calls, Whats app, etc etc.
    03-26-16 06:11 AM
    Right

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 03:46 PM
    I'm sure Nemory will find his way to build Whats 10 when the time comes.

Posted via CB10
    Mikey_NNG and tfitzpat03 like this.
    03-26-16 08:23 PM
    Until that happen try inviting people to download BBM. If that doesn't work I'd say that WeChat would be a good alternative.

Posted via CB10
    J_Apryono likes this.
    03-26-16 10:06 PM
    Hi,
    Been using Blackberry for over 10 years, currently got Q10, was about to change to BB Classic but heard Whats app will not be supporting it end of 2016 so tried out the following phones and hated them all!:
    -Samsung S7 edge: phone was massive compared to Q10, so returned it
    -Samsung S7: phone was beautiful , not a massive fan of android, no BB hub and poor email comms
    -BB Priv: phone is WAY to big and takes alot to get used to.
    -Iphone (all of them): never been a fan, do not like the openness and easy access to everything on there.

Does any one know if there is a new BB coming out soon which will be similar to Q10 or BB classic in the near future? After 10 years of using blackberry qwerty keyboards and the new current BB10 software. I love it and would do ANYTHING to stay with it and not change to other OS and phones.
    Whatsapp just updated their app twice in last few weeks and night be changing minds with all noise tjhat we been making #WeLoveBB10Apps and also talking to the devs of IMO they are tossing the idea of a native IMO for BB10. That was replied to me in a review so it's fact. We shall see, I use IMO now over whatsapp so no biggie to me but whatsapp should work a long time even if do drop support however we shall see!...

Everything is so up in the air now, I stick by my BB10 until the very very end! We been down this road before!..

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 01:02 AM
    Whatsapp just updated their app twice in last few weeks and night be changing minds with all noise tjhat we been making #WeLoveBB10Apps and also talking to the devs of IMO they are tossing the idea of a native IMO for BB10. That was replied to me in a review so it's fact. We shall see, I use IMO now over whatsapp so no biggie to me but whatsapp should work a long time even if do drop support however we shall see!...

Everything is so up in the air now, I stick by my BB10 until the very very end! We been down this road before!..

Posted via CB10
    What is IMO?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 10:02 AM
    What is IMO?

Posted via CB10
    In My Opinion.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    03-27-16 12:05 PM
    Do like me: buy a oneplus, install hub, keyboard, BlackBerry services and all the BlackBerry Applications you can find on play store and wait for some future good news from Canada.

Bye BlackBerry hope to see you very soon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    mushroom_daddy likes this.
    03-27-16 04:14 PM
    Just start texting. Either that or use facebook to communicate with your friends. I hate both WA and BlackBerry for ending it on this platform, but I'm pretty sure they're not bringing it back.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 05:00 PM
    What is IMO?

Posted via CB10
    It's a video chat slash regular chat allot like whatsapp but better I think. Google it in the google playstore IMO or here:

https://app.box.com/s/65v1n8pg9v6bo9tc7bfjewozlinoppg7

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 04:28 AM
    Either that or use facebook to communicate with your friends.
    Posted via CB10
    How? The most recent FB app update removed FB from the hub, which was the only useful thing it did!

I only used the app for FB messenger, and having the app in the hub was excellent for picking up on FB messages when they arrived straightaway.
    03-28-16 10:04 AM
    How? The most recent FB app update removed FB from the hub, which was the only useful thing it did!

I only used the app for FB messenger, and having the app in the hub was excellent for picking up on FB messages when they arrived straightaway.
    You've always got the web version. I mean, yeah it's not great, but you know a website is a website, and it's not platform specific and potentially facing end of support. I've also been trying face10 and messenger, so far no complaints although the lite versions don't integrate with the hub (don't know about the full versions).

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 11:51 AM
    You've always got the web version. I mean, yeah it's not great, but you know a website is a website, and it's not platform specific and potentially facing end of support. I've also been trying face10 and messenger, so far no complaints although the lite versions don't integrate with the hub (don't know about the full versions).

Posted via CB10
    pro version integrated with the hub.
    Also ur fb notification opens face10 inside the hub, so yea it comes pretty handy

Posted via my lovely Passport ~
    03-28-16 03:50 PM
    pro version integrated with the hub.
    Also ur fb notification opens face10 inside the hub, so yea it comes pretty handy

Posted via my lovely Passport ~
    Yea it does and he is working hard however it doesn't always my messenger pro is missing a ton of my convos!... a ton! Nor do I rarely get my hub notifications and he constantly makes me "refresh my purchase" sorry nemory but you need a new system for face10! I paid for everything you have I should have full hub integration as promised as been patient dude also wassup with refreshing NY purchase to prove it's paid for every launch? Loosen that buckle up a tad. Brotha!...

BTW: old BlackBerry version of fb can be had in the app store bbw called Beta zone by blackberry as to roll back and still working flawless for me! We shall see.

Posted via CB10
    anananssaft likes this.
    03-28-16 03:56 PM
    So your basically saying i can have a phone such a Samsung S7 and install the blackberry hub? If this is possible its would be GREAT!

Reason why im finding it impossible to change to any phone is because of the BB Hub, i want all my communications in one place. I.E Sent, Received, Calls, Whats app, etc etc.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...uired-1059855/

It's not even close to the BB10 HUb but its the best you can do on Android apart from the Priv.
    03-28-16 06:00 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...uired-1059855/

It's not even close to the BB10 HUb but its the best you can do on Android apart from the Priv.
    Whatsapp just updated there app again, three times this year and twice since they announced no more support. With all the noise we made they nay indeed stick with us, we shall see!...

Write to them to help our chances, I did as did many others..

Posted from my one and only blackberry passport se.

The hub on the priv is nothing like the real deal BB10 hub.

-Catch

Posted via CB10
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    03-28-16 09:41 PM
    Buy a Priv.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 10:51 PM
    Well, Whatsapp is still on the Amazon AppStore, so push comes to shove, we can just install that one instead. It probably wouldn't run as well as a native BB10 Whatsapp, but we will have to make do. But yes, write in to Whatsapp to voice your displeasure. I already did, but It'd take more than a few voices to be heard by a big corp like Facebook (yes, Facebook owns Whatsapp- and they're also pulling Facebook support. We need more voices to call Facebook out).
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-29-16 02:06 AM
    Well, Whatsapp is still on the Amazon AppStore, so push comes to shove, we can just install that one instead. It probably wouldn't run as well as a native BB10 Whatsapp, but we will have to make do. But yes, write in to Whatsapp to voice your displeasure. I already did, but It'd take more than a few voices to be heard by a big corp like Facebook (yes, Facebook owns Whatsapp- and they're also pulling Facebook support. We need more voices to call Facebook out).
    We need to make a petition, what is that website for petition siggies?...

Also everybody email, call whatever you can do versus wasting energy here.

Posted via CB10
    RAMChYLD likes this.
    03-29-16 09:24 PM
102 123 ...