Anybody got skins on their Q10? If you have some photos of it, please do share!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 05:07 PM
    DBrand isn't doing Q10 skins cause theirs are so thick they won't bend to the curved back. Very sad, cause the red on my Z10 looks great.

"In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas."
    chewblock likes this.
    09-04-13 05:41 PM
    DBrand isn't doing Q10 skins cause theirs are so thick they won't bend to the curved back. Very sad, cause the red on my Z10 looks great.

You know I actually sent them an e-mail to see if they'll release one for Q10 and they told me to look out for an update on their facebook page.

If Dbrand isn't going to release it for Q10 then Phantom Skinz is my other option. Somebody posted a whole lot of pics of Z10 with phantom Skinz and they looked amazing!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 06:36 PM
    I know someone asked and they were considering doing the fronts and sides.

Very communicative. Also drew me a Batman with my order.

I know Phantom had a "coming soon" page for Q10 skins right before the Q10 launched, but I haven't checked recently.

If it wasn't so darned expensive, I'd look into that company that custom paints Q10s, that Crackberry reported on a while back. But it was close to a grand for that.

chewblock likes this.
    09-04-13 08:27 PM
    I know someone asked and they were considering doing the fronts and sides.

Very communicative. Also drew me a Batman with my order.

I know Phantom had a "coming soon" page for Q10 skins right before the Q10 launched, but I haven't checked recently.

If it wasn't so darned expensive, I'd look into that company that custom paints Q10s, that Crackberry reported on a while back. But it was close to a grand for that.

Yeah I think you're talking about ColorWare.com and I would too get mine custom painted if it wasn't so expensive! But I think I'm gonna get a mahogany wood skin from phantom... I think it'll look pretty good!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 09:20 PM