BTW axiom only has a online store for dubai no other GCC country.. where you can buy online stuff.. really don't have any wild clue of what you guys got in SAUDI ARABIA..! :-/
    05-16-13 09:51 AM
    You're welcome.
    But i understood you completely. When you click buy it does take you to the UAE store, but then you could switch to the KSA one, it's fairly new, i don't know if you tried ordering a while back, but the KSA store is probably less than a couple of months old.
    Here's the link to the KSA store https://online.axiomtelecom.com/ksa/
    It says that shipping takes from 24 to 72 hours, but i pre ordered last month and it took about two days from the time i received the shipping confirmation email.
    Last edited by JodyXo; 05-16-13 at 10:47 AM.
    Jawwad Khan likes this.
    05-16-13 10:32 AM
    You're welcome.
    But i understood you completely. When you click buy it does take you to the UAE store, but then you could switch to the KSA one, it's fairly new, i don't know if you tried ordering a while back, but the KSA store is probably less than a couple of months old.
    Here's the link to the KSA store https://online.axiomtelecom.com/ksa/
    It says that shipping takes from 24 to 72 hours, but i pre ordered last month and it took about two days from the time i received the shipping confirmation email.
    OKAY...!! see this was the problem.. well anyways.. all sorted now.. thanks alot.. and I've also placed my order.. it says will take 23-72 hours for the shipment in KSA so waiting for the 72 hours..! :-D yeaay..! WOOOHHHOO..!
    05-18-13 11:11 AM
    Guys the unlocked version (English/Arabic version) is available on sale in Nasser Square in most the shops for AED 2500. no need to preorder

Bought a 9900 from there last night as I hate BB OS 10 and no phsycial menu , end call, call, key
    05-18-13 11:53 AM
29 12