This morning on my way to work my BlackBerry Q10 was working as normal (it had been charge the night before so it had near enough a full battery), I looked down at my phone and I thought I had accidentally turned it off as all I could see was the BlackBerry logo that you see when you turn the phone on.

I then noticed that the logo was fading out and the red light would appear at the top of the phone, then back to the logo and then to the red light again.

Iíve not been able to use the phone all day as I have no way of turning it on, when I got home my friend suggested charging it (which I did - and this time the red light would go from red to green), once it was taken off charge the BlackBerry logo would appear again.

This is my first experience of this, has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it (ideally I donít really want to have to send it off to be fixed if I can do it myself somehow)
    05-09-14 06:41 PM
    Similar thing happened to me with my previous Q10, I just pulled the battery and put it back in, guess I was lucky as it came back to life. If that doesn't work, try via autoloader, hope u backed up lately!

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2941
    05-09-14 07:03 PM