Hi, I recently bought a Q10. I let the battery go empty to give him a full charge. It charged turned off and when it finished i took the battery of to put the operator card again. It took a while to do that because i was making sme calls and when i putted the card again and turned the Q10 on, it didnīt. I tried to connect to the computer, tried to charge it again, nothing, looks dead, doesnīt do anything.
    Can someone please help me?
    iur likes this.
    06-10-13 02:24 PM
    hold the power button down for a minute and itll turn on if it doesnt turn on then just leave it on the charger for an hour or two if it doesnt turn on again after that, then you should contact your wireless provider and switch it out
    06-10-13 02:51 PM
    Thanks but it didnīt work
    06-10-13 03:41 PM
    Hi, I recently bought a Q10. I let the battery go empty to give him a full charge. It charged turned off and when it finished i took the battery of to put the operator card again. It took a while to do that because i was making sme calls and when i putted the card again and turned the Q10 on, it didnīt. I tried to connect to the computer, tried to charge it again, nothing, looks dead, doesnīt do anything.
    Can someone please help me?
    just so you know i'm almost 100% positive that you are not supposed to let these batteries totally drain before recharging, i'm sure someone more informed them me / with details will confirm this.
    06-10-13 04:01 PM
    Its not the first time i let the battery drain completely... How can i put him to work now?
    06-10-13 04:09 PM
    That's what's known as a warranty issue
    maurogusmao likes this.
    06-10-13 05:13 PM
    Problem solved, donīt know how, this morning tried to turn it on, it did at the first attempt
    06-11-13 03:59 AM
    I have exactly the same problem right now. I removed the battery from the Q10 for approx 1 hour since I needed the SIM card for my other phone. When I put the SIM Card and the battery back in, nothing happened. I cannot start the Q10. Hopefully the problem will solve itself like it did in your case.
    In the one day that you did not use your Q10, did you leave the battery inside the Q10 or outside before you tried to turn it on again?
    05-11-14 03:20 PM
    Never do a full discharge on a lithium ion battery

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 07:01 PM
    Whenever you need to insert a new SIM card or change the battery, turn the phone off with the power button first then take the battery out. I've heard that a straight battery pull with a BB10 device isn't the same as a BBOS device. It isn't good for your phone.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    05-11-14 11:07 PM
    I left the Q10 untouched for the night and now it is working again. So I will remember to always turn the phone off before removing the battery. I guess that's what caused the problem.
    05-12-14 04:22 AM
    Apparently removing the battery whil the phone was still turned on was not the problem.
    Today I turned the phone off, before I removed it. Again one hour later when I but the SIM card and the battery back in, I couldn't start the phone.
    It rather seems to me, that the phone doesn't like to be without a power supply for a longer time.
    05-13-14 01:59 PM