Ugh.. I dont know if anybody else has a problem with this department, but its a little bummer when Im planning to buy a blackberry q10 and i absolutely cannot find a cute case for my future device. A real BUMMER! Im not finding any of the silicone ones fascinating nor the ones sold here at crackberry. Lol, maybe i should just settle for a generic looking one or...just carry it naked. what do i do when its winter and its cold out? Anyone wanna recommend me a nice case? links down here please thank you guys in advance!!
    07-14-13 12:33 PM
    The Crunk cases really are nice, however if you must have "cute" i'd carry it naked as it's "sexier" naked. Mine only goes in its case when i go to work
    Ben1232 and gothicwiccan81 like this.
    07-14-13 12:36 PM
    Have you looked at the OEM hard shell? I have a buddy with a Q10 and hard shell. I really like that case. It's saved his device a couple of times already.
    msjrlee likes this.
    07-14-13 02:03 PM
    Have you looked at the OEM hard shell? I have a buddy with a Q10 and hard shell. I really like that case. It's saved his device a couple of times already.
    She wants a cute case. The hard shell isn't exactly cute.
    07-14-13 03:07 PM
    Incipio Frequency in Pink looks great with my black Q10.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 03:28 PM
    I have the Incipio Frequency in Translucent Mercury. It looks a lot better in person than online. It's durable and doesn't add "bulk" and fits perfectly. You probably won't notice it!

Another case, is the OtterBox commute, and it's kinda a beefy case but in Black only. It's one of my favorite case for work. But prefer the Frequency when I'm off.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 04:02 PM
    I have the OEM hard shell on mine and love it! If anything, I would recommend at least getting the the hard shell while you continue your search for the perfect "cute" case.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 10:34 PM
    The Otterbox Defender is pretty cute.
    jimmyjyc and msjrlee like this.
    07-14-13 11:03 PM
    I'm rocking a black Q10 with a white OEM hard case and it looks amazing imo

Posted via CB10
    rudyalexc, madman0141 and neefer like this.
    07-14-13 11:10 PM
    What about the various skins companies that have so many choices? Someone toss a couple links in here, can't recall the names.

Hey guys, Otterbox, BlackBerry cases, etc aren't "cute". The lady wants cute.

*** edit to add: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=828699

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 11:43 PM
    What about the various skins companies that have so many choices? Someone toss a couple links in here, can't recall the names.

Posted via CB10
    I'm pretty sure cbcbcb123 was joking about the Defender.
    neefer likes this.
    07-15-13 01:29 AM
    Incipio is the way to go if you're looking for a cute case.

I'm still being adventurous and using mine nakeed. Holding up really well I must say.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 01:34 AM
    I have the hard shell I find it more slippy than the fone itself ive almost dropped it a few times
    07-15-13 06:13 AM
    The soft shell is less slippery and adds no bulk. It does not offer very much protection, however.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 06:43 AM
    Incipio Feather.
    msjrlee likes this.
    07-15-13 07:49 AM
    Unfortunately those grey market cases come from Asia and don't come over to NA till atleast a year later or two later. Perhaps head over to your asian district or market and ask around. A friend of mine came back from HK and bought this beauty back for her samsung galaxy s4!
    Blackberry Q10 cases....not cute!!-img_00000176.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 07-15-13 at 10:27 AM.
    07-15-13 07:55 AM
    Incipio Frequency case is really nice and doesn't add much bulk at all. It's made of a flexible yet very durable plastic, and unlike silicone it doesn't get loose after taking it off a few times. I got mine in the clear grey and I love it. You should look at the purple one if you're looking for a cute case.

Posted via CB10
    msjrlee likes this.
    07-15-13 07:56 AM
    I'm rocking a black Q10 with a white OEM hard case and it looks amazing imo

Posted via CB10
    This is stylish OP you would look great with this in hand.
    07-15-13 08:37 AM
    07-15-13 08:47 AM
    She wants a cute case. The hard shell isn't exactly cute.
    Haha, exactly.
    07-15-13 10:16 AM
    Unfortunately those grey market cases some from Asia and don't come over to NA till atleast a year later. Perhaps head over to your asian district and as around. A friend of min came back from HK and bought this beauty back for her samsung galaxy s4!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000176.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	182802
    Lol maybe I really should refer to my district, yes.
    Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 10:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yep, those are pretty cool! In fact, I have looked into those, too. :P
    07-15-13 10:23 AM
    Since "cute" is a subjective term.... And BB is supposedly a "business phone", I'm not sure how much any of us can help you! LOL

I went on a little case-buying binge earlier this month... so you may or may not find any of the below info useful in your search.

I first got the Incipio Frequency Semi Rigid Soft Shell Case in Royal Purple. It's a nice shade of purple, does not feel bulky at all, has the blackberry logo on the back, is comfortable to hold, textured on the back, but also has the lip all the way around the edge, making it difficult for me to type as quickly as I would like to. The texture feels great, and my only real gripe is the lip around the edges of the keys.
    Incipio Frequency Semi Rigid Soft Shell Case for BlackBerry Q10 | BlackBerry Cases

Then I got the Seidio SURFACE Case in Amethyst. It isn't terribly bulky, is an OK shade of purple, is two pieces of hard plastic that slide together -- and was a bit of an effort to get detached after I put the Q10 into it. (I was a little bit concerned there for a bit that I was going to end up cracking my screen or something!) This case has a lip around the edge so that when you put it face down the screen is not flat on the surface. But this lip is also around the edge of the keys just like the Frequency case -- which bugs me. It's also a hard shell case, so I didn't much like the way it felt when holding the phone. Between a choice of this versus a naked Q10, I'd go with the naked Q10.
    Seidio SURFACE Case for BlackBerry Q10 | BlackBerry Hard Cases | ShopCrackBerry

I also got the BlackBerry Soft Shell Case, in white. I originally ordered it in Black, but it was backordered and I was impatient and substituted for the white one so that my order would ship. The white looks fantastic on the black Q10! The back of this case is completely textured and has the BB logo. It fits ok, but not nearly as snug as I would prefer. I'm using this one today, and while I love the way it looks -- it is pretty much just cosmetic, and serves barely any protective purpose. It has no lip at all around the edge, so while the keyboard area is great to use -- the screen is not protected in any way when face-down. Plus it is really easy to push right off the edge of the phone, which is a shame. I'm probably going to try the white Crunk case next. :-)
    BlackBerry Soft Shell Case for Q10 | BlackBerry Cases -- This one does come in "Ballet Pink", so it you're looking for "cute" it might work for you. At just $9.95 it's probably worth a try.

I assume you've checked out the MYBAT Diamante Protector Cover -- which is probably about as "cute" as you're gonna get for Blackberry. If it came in purple, I might give it a try just for the being-completely-obnoxious-at-work factor (and to annoy the hell out of all the Andriod and iPhone users here, by my being unabashedly Blackberry). But no matter how obnoxious I might want to be, pink just is NOT gonna cut it for me. LOL!
    MYBAT Diamante Protector Cover for BlackBerry Q10 | BlackBerry Cases

I also tried the Soft Plastic Case for BlackBerry Q10 ("S Shape pattern") from PDair, in both Blue and Purple. It has the lip around the screen and not the keyboard -- so looked extremely promising. They are both a lot more transparent than they look on the website, and the color is barely visible on my black Q10. They'd probably look good on a white Q10 though. The material they are made from feels... weird -- it's really bendy, even though it's approximately the same thickness as the Incipio Frequency Semi Rigid Soft Shell Case. I could probably eventually get used to the "weird" if the color was better (more opaque than transparent).
    PDair BlackBerry Q10 Soft Plastic Case (Purple/S Shape pattern)

PDair does have quite a selection of leather flip cases, both vertical and horizontal, in some froofy pastel colors, if color more than case-style fits your definition of "cute". Do note that they ship out of Hong Kong, so there was a small second charge on my credit card, presumably for currency exchange rate. Interestingly enough, I received the order within a week, even though their shipping notice said it could take 6 to 8 weeks to get through customs.

If the pink Soft Shell Case, or MYBAT Diamante Protector Cover don't fit the bill for you for "cute", you'll probably have better luck looking for something 3rd party that is more generic and not specifically for the Q10. I've seen young'ins using ones that appear to be made of a patterned mesh, with bling, and the things appear to just stretch around the edge of the phone -- kinda like an iPhone shower-cap or something. LOL! I didn't look too closely at them as they kinda scare me. Plus they look like they provide zero protective benefit -- but since you're asking for "cute", I suspect "protective functionality" isn't at the top of your list of priorities.

Interestingly enough, I just did a google search for "cell phone case with bling" and came up with a TON of hits. My good deed for the day is done. I now must go bleach my brain.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cell...ase+with+bling
    Last edited by neefer; 07-15-13 at 03:36 PM.
    SoloShaBerry likes this.
    07-15-13 03:26 PM
    You could go for the leather pouch. Classy
    07-16-13 01:50 AM
    07-16-13 02:26 AM
33 12