Hi everyone,
    I recently made a video on YouTube about Q10 in 2021, it is in Italian but maybe someone could find it useful!

Here’s the link:

And thanks to Crackberry users that let me get the best out of the device, you’re awesome! I linked this forum in the description 😎

If you need some feedback I’m here to help!
    mh1983, elfabio80 and custerluca like this.
    02-20-21 10:32 AM
    seriously wished I spoke Italian,for what it's worth without knowing exactly what's being said,its a well made video and you honestly made the Q10s camera seem a lot better than i remember..
    02-20-21 04:46 PM
    seriously wished I spoke Italian,for what it's worth without knowing exactly what's being said,its a well made video and you honestly made the Q10s camera seem a lot better than i remember..
    The camera is the only aspect that disappointed me, if you zoom in you can clearly see the poor quality of the images. The photos are “usable” to post them online with a lot of light, but when it gets darker it struggles a lot...

If you want to know something else about what I say in the video let me know, I’m thinking about English subtitles if many of you are interested!

(And stay tuned because I also have BB Q20 Classic and KeyOne to test soon)
    02-21-21 02:54 AM
    The camera is the only aspect that disappointed me, if you zoom in you can clearly see the poor quality of the images. The photos are “usable” to post them online with a lot of light, but when it gets darker it struggles a lot...

If you want to know something else about what I say in the video let me know, I’m thinking about English subtitles if many of you are interested!

(And stay tuned because I also have BB Q20 Classic and KeyOne to test soon)
    If you could put up English subtitles that would be fantastic, happy to watch anyone who still has a passion for blackberry devices and is willing to take time & effort into saying something positive instead of the normal criticism..
    (Speaking of which)...yes sadly the photos did look better on your video,I took some photos with my Q10 and there pretty awful & made me quickly remember why I stopped using the camera,but 🤷meh,camera aside it's still a great little phone and one I'm happy to keep using..
    Look forward to your classic review..
    02-21-21 03:17 AM