Hi everyone,
    I recently made a video on YouTube about Q10 in 2021, it is in Italian but maybe someone could find it useful!

Here’s the link:

And thanks to Crackberry users that let me get the best out of the device, you’re awesome! I linked this forum in the description ������

If you need some feedback I’m here to help!

EDIT: I added English subtitles, let me know if now it is clear to understand like this
    Last edited by tekzio; 03-13-21 at 10:51 AM.
    02-20-21 09:32 AM
    seriously wished I spoke Italian,for what it's worth without knowing exactly what's being said,its a well made video and you honestly made the Q10s camera seem a lot better than i remember..
    02-20-21 03:46 PM
    seriously wished I spoke Italian,for what it's worth without knowing exactly what's being said,its a well made video and you honestly made the Q10s camera seem a lot better than i remember..
    The camera is the only aspect that disappointed me, if you zoom in you can clearly see the poor quality of the images. The photos are “usable” to post them online with a lot of light, but when it gets darker it struggles a lot...

If you want to know something else about what I say in the video let me know, I’m thinking about English subtitles if many of you are interested!

(And stay tuned because I also have BB Q20 Classic and KeyOne to test soon)
    02-21-21 01:54 AM
    The camera is the only aspect that disappointed me, if you zoom in you can clearly see the poor quality of the images. The photos are “usable” to post them online with a lot of light, but when it gets darker it struggles a lot...

If you want to know something else about what I say in the video let me know, I’m thinking about English subtitles if many of you are interested!

(And stay tuned because I also have BB Q20 Classic and KeyOne to test soon)
    If you could put up English subtitles that would be fantastic, happy to watch anyone who still has a passion for blackberry devices and is willing to take time & effort into saying something positive instead of the normal criticism..
    (Speaking of which)...yes sadly the photos did look better on your video,I took some photos with my Q10 and there pretty awful & made me quickly remember why I stopped using the camera,but 🤷meh,camera aside it's still a great little phone and one I'm happy to keep using..
    Look forward to your classic review..
    02-21-21 02:17 AM
    I think I managed to add the English subtitles, I made the correct Italian subtitles (not the automatic one) and then YouTube translated it automatically. If there are any major mistakes in the translation let me know so that I can fix it for you.
    Enjoy!
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    03-13-21 10:51 AM
    Great video.

And yes, the subtitles are both great and accurate.

Well done.
    tekzio likes this.
    03-29-21 11:26 PM
    Great video.

And yes, the subtitles are both great and accurate.

Well done.
    Thanks for your feedback ❤️
    04-06-21 07:14 AM
    Great video, thanks for posting it!

I hoped that you would show at section when you talked about native BB browser the power of using shortcuts without touching screen, which I still miss on Key2.
    T - scroll to top page
    B -scroll to bottom page
    P - previous page or back
    N - next page or forward
    R - reader mode with speech voice read
    and more just google them.

cheers
    A.
    04-23-21 05:33 PM
    great
    tekzio likes this.
    04-24-21 12:36 PM
    Great video, thanks for posting it!

I hoped that you would show at section when you talked about native BB browser the power of using shortcuts without touching screen, which I still miss on Key2.
    T - scroll to top page
    B -scroll to bottom page
    P - previous page or back
    N - next page or forward
    R - reader mode with speech voice read
    and more just google them.

cheers
    A.
    Thanks, I don’t use that often the native browser because of the poor performances with many sites, usually the most used shortcut is R because it speeds up the reading, but I didn’t think it was that important to mention it in this video recap.
    But thanks for the feedback, maybe someone will find that tip useful here!
    04-25-21 03:43 AM
    Thank you very much for reminding us how nice device this was!
    To be honest, I was also thinking of bringing it back especially for the summer!
    You mentioned that you could use whatsapp etc. how?
    Last time I tried, I remember whatsapp was no longer able to play due to the old Android runtime.
    04-27-21 03:41 AM
    Thank you very much for reminding us how nice device this was!
    To be honest, I was also thinking of bringing it back especially for the summer!
    You mentioned that you could use whatsapp etc. how?
    Last time I tried, I remember whatsapp was no longer able to play due to the old Android runtime.
    I believe you just download the latest Android version directly from the WhatsApp website and it works!
    anon(5597702) and Magistros like this.
    04-27-21 05:33 AM
    I believe you just download the latest Android version directly from the WhatsApp website and it works!
    I am not sure about that.
    On Passport, it stopped working long time ago (I think it is almost 2 years ago) so I would be a bit surprised..
    05-08-21 06:14 AM
    On Passport, it stopped working long time ago (I think it is almost 2 years ago) so I would be a bit surprised..
    It's true. The official version has worked fine for some time.
    05-08-21 06:54 AM
    Prepare to be surprised!
    05-09-21 05:58 PM
    Prepare to be surprised!
    Ι 'd love to
    Do you have any leads on which WhatsApp should be installed?
    05-10-21 02:00 AM
    Ι 'd love to
    Do you have any leads on which WhatsApp should be installed?
    www.whatsapp.com/android
    05-10-21 06:02 AM
    Ah, I saw it since yesterday and I thought it would take me to PlayStore..
    My bad..

Thanks Conite!
    Indeed I am surprised.. I tried it on my Passport and works fine (I assume it will work on my Q10 as well).
    But I don't get it...
    I think it was not working because of the very old Android runtime..
    What happened now?
    05-10-21 09:35 AM
    Ah, I saw it since yesterday and I thought it would take me to PlayStore..
    My bad..

Thanks Conite!
    Indeed I am surprised.. I tried it on my Passport and works fine (I assume it will work on my Q10 as well).
    But I don't get it...
    I think it was not working because of the very old Android runtime..
    What happened now?
    They have left the compatibility for older Android apps.... there were plans to limit it to new version but they decided not too.
    Magistros likes this.
    05-10-21 09:49 AM
    I tried downloading whatsapps through my q10 but it won't finish the download without an error? Could it be that I never set up my amazon app store? (I have yet to allow permission from amazon apps)
    09-07-21 06:57 PM
    I tried downloading whatsapps through my q10 but it won't finish the download without an error? Could it be that I never set up my amazon app store? (I have yet to allow permission from amazon apps)
    www.whatsapp.com/android
    classiq10 likes this.
    09-07-21 06:59 PM
    I tried that one but it leads to an error towards the end of the download?
    09-07-21 07:01 PM
    I tried that one but it leads to an error towards the end of the download?
    Try again. Or even try another browser.
    classiq10 likes this.
    09-07-21 07:02 PM
    Try again. Or even try another browser.
    thanks! I used the native browser and saved it into my sd card and it worked!
    09-07-21 07:07 PM
    Hi Tekzio, thanks for the retro review of the Q10, I'm spanish, I don't speak your language, but I understood everything. Grazie mille !!!!
    09-11-21 08:43 AM