I have a Q10 and once in a while it will lose contacts numbers for no reason. If this something with sycing to facebook that I can shut off or is it the phone?

Posted via CB10
    bhrgvr likes this.
    05-27-15 07:22 AM
    Are the lost numbers from contacts on fb? If so, it's possible. But let's face it, the Contacts app is bad on BB10 so don't be surprised.

Sorry, I'd like to typo but my Q10 doesn't support it.
    05-27-15 01:53 PM
    i would advise that your contact be saved on your email address book to avoid loosing them in future.
    05-27-15 01:59 PM
    Put them in the remember app. For some reason some contacts dissappear but they are still in the phone I don't understand cause I can go look for a specific contact and have no luck but then if they call me the name pops up just like I saved it.....who knows

Posted via cb10 Www.youtube.com/spookyentertainment
    05-27-15 02:14 PM
    I have contacts information in the main contact field. It seems Blackberry search is too lazy to gather all the contact info that is there. If I have a Nickname from the Name Details field Blackberry search cant pull up the information. The Blackberry Add Field needs work!
    05-30-15 10:18 AM
    I have a Q10 and once in a while it will lose contacts numbers for no reason. If this something with sycing to facebook that I can shut off or is it the phone?

Posted via CB10
    ok.. this is what we can do with the contacts...

Remember to use only one account to sync. Do not sync Facebook and LinkedIn and gmail and Outlook all together. Choose where you want the contacts to be synced from or to.

1. Backup all existing contacts in the remember app. Then delete all the contacts and restore them after unchecking the sync option in the contacts app. Make sure all accounts in the contacts app are un-synced

2. Backup all existing contacts in the remember app. Add your outlook/gmail account to the phone, because they sync best with BlackBerry. Once the account is synced it will sync the contacts also. You may get some duplicate contacts, but you can remove them later. Or you can remove all the contacts from gmail / outlook and let the phone push them to your email account.
    05-30-15 11:21 AM