Hi all, I hope someone can help me with this issue, it's driving me nuts. My Blackberry's software is up-to-date with the 10.1.238 version, but BlackBerry link doesn't recognize that it's fully updated. So everytime I connect it to the computer it says, 'update available' and when I then click download, the download bar opens and just nothing happens then. The problem is, that I can't use remote file access, as it tells me my phone does not have OS10 or higher and I need it for GoogleDrive. I tried everything that I found to resolve it, incl. completely restoring my phone, double checking that my firewall doesn't disable it or IPv6, I uninstalled and reinstalled BlackBerry link, etc. Does anyone have some advice? Thanks so much in advance!
    08-05-13 12:28 PM
    Hi all, I hope someone can help me with this issue, it's driving me nuts. My Blackberry's software is up-to-date with the 10.1.238 version, but BlackBerry link doesn't recognize that it's fully updated. So everytime I connect it to the computer it says, 'update available' and when I then click download, the download bar opens and just nothing happens then. The problem is, that I can't use remote file access, as it tells me my phone does not have OS10 or higher and I need it for GoogleDrive. I tried everything that I found to resolve it, incl. completely restoring my phone, double checking that my firewall doesn't disable it or IPv6, I uninstalled and reinstalled BlackBerry link, etc. Does anyone have some advice? Thanks so much in advance!
    Same thing happened to me in the last 2 updates, I removed Blackberry Link completely. Then installed it again, did a Sync and then a backup. I unplugged the USB and then plugged it back in, waited for it to load up in Blackberry Link. It then seemed ok, and stopped showing a new update is available for the handset in Blackberry Link. Last time I updated, it didn't work even after installing the update again on the handset, so I just had to ignore it.
    08-05-13 03:06 PM
    i had the same - in the end I just had to ignore it too. IMHO Link is not ready for prime time yet, despite a full release.
    08-05-13 03:49 PM