Hi All,

I unfortunately experience the all-to-common blackberry 'coma' after installing the latest update - the one where the phone gets stuck on 99% or 100% during start up!

After 3 days of waiting and hoping, I decided I had no choice to do a factory reset. I was luckily able to back up the phone to my computer via the blackberry link, so I did this, then did the reset.

The phone now reboots without issue, but now, when I go to restore the phone, I am prompted to log in to by blackberry ID on the device. I go to the setup screen, select 'blackberry ID' and select 'sign in'....but nothing happens - it just goes back to the set up screen

I've rebooted the phone, to no avail - same problem. I can't sign into my blackberry ID via Blackberry World either

Can anyone help - I'm at my wits end!!!
    02-01-14 01:19 PM
    Do you have WiFi setup?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 01:23 PM
    yes, I do!
    02-01-14 01:51 PM
    Did another factory reset, newest software....Blackberry ID now set up, phone connected, restore attempted.... and now I'm another one of those who gets an error message when attempting to restore from the .bbb file. Turned off computer, uninstalled/reinstalled Blackberry link...no joy

As far as I understand, this is a 'known issue' and caused by the blackberry link. Did anyone ever fix it??
    02-01-14 05:43 PM