To those who use the blackberry original hardcase. I have some qualms with it that Ive had since I got it. Not sure if its just my one having a defect.

On the left side, near the USB and hdmi port. The flexible rubber like material of the hard case. Does that part bow out a little bit?

SO essentially it wraps the phone just fine all around, but on that left side region, where there is a cutout for the ports and thus the structure there is also less stiff. Does that part bow out if youre looking directly at the phone? It makes it look ugly cause it looks like there is a loose gap there all the time and doesnt snugly border the phone. Gap around 1mm maybe.
    07-25-13 01:00 PM
    I have the hard shell case from BlackBerry and the left side where the two port cut outs are look perfectly fine..very sturdy. Doesn't "bow" out like you are referring too.

Blackberry hardcase users: flexible left side material bows out?-photo-2.jpg
    Blackberry hardcase users: flexible left side material bows out?-photo-4.jpg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.JPG 
Views:	231 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	185912

If you keep removing the case..i could see why it would get loose..but one shouldn't be removing the case so often.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    07-25-13 02:18 PM
    Yep, I experienced exactly the same thing when I used the hard shell. Not a deal breaker by any means, but not great all the same.

To be honest, I stopped using the hard shell, not because of this problem but because I didn't like the material used which, while perfectly robust, felt tacky and slippery.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 02:19 PM
    To be honest, I stopped using the hard shell, not because of this problem but because I didn't like the material used which, while perfectly robust, felt tacky and slippery.

Posted via CB10
    What case do you use now?

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    07-25-13 02:26 PM
    I tend to use the leather pocket (sturdy with a nice feel, plus power-saving) whilst I'm in transit, then naked when in use (with matte screen protector).
    I'm tempted to try out the soft case though, as it's available for only GBP10 on amazon uk

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 03:02 PM
    Yup!

Same here!

I've emailed CrackBerry regarding this issue and i'm still waiting for a reply for over a week already!

Wanna do a return and get a new one. When I hold my phone with my case on feels like there are empty spaces here and there! So disappointed really..

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 04:09 PM