I was using a blackberry classic and switched to q10 and I don't know somehow m liking it more than classic. The phone fits right in my hand and I am loving every bit of it

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 06:46 AM
    It is quite an addicting phone. It has a great fit and will do everything you ask it. It is also capable of one handed typing, something that may or may not be possible on the classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 07:34 AM
    #TeamQ10. Love my BlackBerry.
    Blackberry classic to q10-q10-back.png

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:23 AM
    i was tempted to upgrade to a classic but it's just too big for me.

Posted via CB10
    Tatwi likes this.
    04-12-15 09:26 AM
    Smart move...I just bought a Classic and it's going back for exactly the reason you said...
    leglace1 and bbnrs like this.
    04-12-15 09:46 AM
    I share this opinion as well.

I tried the Classic in the Rogers store but its size was not a natural fit with me. Too large and heavy for my style of usage.

I'm now enjoying using the Q5 actually. I bought an inexpensive BlackBerry soft case for it and it looks and feels good. I even like it better than the Q10 I had been using. The Q5 meets all my communication needs and it never double types. Plus I like the LCD screen better too.

For now I have no plans to pursue the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    leglace1 likes this.
    04-12-15 12:37 PM
    It's nice to know the Classic is there if I need to upgrade. Though I hope there is another variant of the Qla99ic out before I have to retire my Q10. So far I'm installing a new keyboard, replacing a cracked screen and switching the bezel to the silver metallic finish. All for less that $50 through Amazon.

The Q10 stays true to the Bold series form factor and weight. The Classic is as big as they can make that style with it still being manageable one handed. But there is something about the Q10 that draws me in. Extremely thankful BlackBerry isn't the type of company that forces the old hardware to be obsolete when new devices launch. In fact they spend a lot of effort making sure 10.3.1 can still work smoothly on the Q10. And with Q10 and Classic hardware having nearly identical specs, it reassures that the Q10 has the potential to be supported for a long time.
    04-12-15 02:01 PM
    I hope this device keeps on getting software support from blackberry and won't be abandoned software wise

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 02:05 PM
    I'm another one who tried the Classic and decided to go back to the Q10. Got it from ATT and used it for a while. Great device. Very pleasing. But like others have found it is too large to carry. Q10 and it have the same specs so runs pretty much the same. The 10.3.1.2078 leak I autoloaded gives me the updated software. OK, I was liking the phone on/off buttons and trackpad (though cannot figure out why BB had reduced it in size on a larger phone???). And the back button was handy. Physical keyboard was out of sight for use. However, those advantages came with a larger, more inconvenient size for carrying in pants, shirts and coat pockets. I use both hands most of the time anyway and since I have large hands, the Classic wasn't too much of a problem. Still, loved the pocket palm size of my Bolds in the past and the Q10 now....(anyone up for a Classic mini?).
    bbnrs likes this.
    04-12-15 02:17 PM
    After owning a Bold 9900 I was torn between a Q10 and Z10 when BB10 devices launched. I went with the Z10 and liked it. Battery life was average at best though so I went for a Z30 a year or so later. Great performance but just too big. Very recently I picked up a used Q10 and I have to say I'm thrilled with it. The form factor and comfort while in the hand and in use is amazing. While I haven't seen or held a classic in real life I think it wouldn't feel as good with its increased size.

Q10 = best form BB10 device

Posted via CB10
    Fleeting likes this.
    04-12-15 02:46 PM
    I currently have Q10 and I really hesistant to get myself a classic. It's pretty much same hardware, but classic has tool belt with twice the cost.
    04-12-15 03:26 PM
    This make me feel better about not switching from the Q10 to the Classic. Is the Classic around the same size as the Porche Design?
    04-12-15 04:39 PM
    Classic should of been the same size as the Bold9900 or the Q10 atleast.... then it would be a killer...

i tried the classic couldn't stand it,,,, went back to the Q10.
    04-12-15 04:45 PM
    I went from the Bold 9900 to the Q10, and I'd have to say the Q10 is my favorite sized BlackBerry.
    04-12-15 04:50 PM
    See Crackberry, I am not the only person who feels the Classic is too physically large...

I was waiting on the Classic, but went with a Q10 when I found out how big the Classic was going to be. Even Q10 and Q5 are wider than what I wanted.
    04-12-15 04:55 PM
    I love my Q10 and never considered the Classic because I prefer BlackBerry 10 without the toolbelt. I don't see the Classic as an upgrade to the Q10, I see the Passport as the successor to the Q10. I believe, as was stated above, that BlackBerry Q10s will be available, working well, and possibly even supported for a long time. The same goes for the Passport. The Q10's size and one-handed usage experience is something I love and enjoy but would be less of a factor in any decision to switch to a Passport than the removable battery. I love my battery bundle and having a fully charged battery available to me at all times.
    rayporsche and hlg8888 like this.
    04-12-15 06:31 PM
    I love my Q10 and never considered the Classic because I prefer BlackBerry 10 without the toolbelt. I don't see the Classic as an upgrade to the Q10, I see the Passport as the successor to the Q10. I believe, as was stated above, that BlackBerry Q10s will be available, working well, and possibly even supported for a long time. The same goes for the Passport. The Q10's size and one-handed usage experience is something I love and enjoy but would be less of a factor in any decision to switch to a Passport than the removable battery. I love my battery bundle and having a fully charged battery available to me at all times.
    Couldn't agree more.

Whatever it takes... Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2576
    hlg8888 likes this.
    04-12-15 11:46 PM
    I hope it continues getting software support and won't be discontinued by blackberry

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 01:02 AM
    I'm glad to find this post. I have a Q10 and have been thinking about the Classic. I'm just not convinced it would be much of an upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 01:05 AM
    I sold the Classic after 1day.
    I need an easy removable SD Card, a removeable battery and the compact size of the Q10

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-13-15 01:25 AM
    Switched from Passport to Classic, and I must say, best phone ever for me. No lags, no double typing, no freezes. The screen is nice and the form factor is great. Battery, almost two days, great signal and call quality. I put a Q10 next to a Classic, and really (my personal opinion), I find the Classic much better. I can use it very easily with one hand, no problem. Much comfortable than the Passport. I would buy a Q10 since these days it has a great price and it is truly a nice phone, too.
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    04-13-15 01:33 AM
    Will u guys think it will be supported software wise

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 05:02 AM
    Q10 has a great size coupled with removal battery and keyboard. I treasure mine and will probably buy another!
    Please Blackberry keep updating software. I am a convert.
    04-13-15 12:20 PM
    Love my q10,done something silly and broke the pins on it , but that's another story I'm scanning eBay for another one its a super little phone !

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    hlg8888 likes this.
    04-13-15 06:01 PM
    I sold the Classic after 1day.
    I need an easy removable SD Card, a removeable battery and the compact size of the Q10

Posted via Q10Bold
    christ.... i think Q10 will be the last BB Device with a removable battery.... i don't see BlackBerry bring that 'removable feature' back...

why the hell not... ahhh c'mon !!!
    hlg8888 and Trauma Surgeon like this.
    04-13-15 06:33 PM
45 12