I called Blackberry Support to ask where I can buy an unlocked SQN100-1 in the US. They had no answer for me. He literally said "I did a Google search and got some results..."

Where the heck can I buy an unlocked SQN100-1 that actually has some semblance of a return/refund policy?

Jeez. You think they wouldn't make it so hard to give them money.
    06-18-13 09:19 AM
    I called Blackberry Support to ask where I can buy an unlocked SQN100-1 in the US. They had no answer for me. He literally said "I did a Google search and got some results..."

Where the heck can I buy an unlocked SQN100-1 that actually has some semblance of a return/refund policy?

Jeez. You think they wouldn't make it so hard to give them money.
    For a CSR your question's not that simple to answer. BlackBerry has agreements with carriers to sell their devices, no carrier in the US is selling any version of the Q10 unlocked so you're not going to find your answer there. BlackBerry also has agreements to sell to third party wholesalers but they wouldn't necessarily know where they're sold on to, just who the wholesaler is. Beyond that BlackBerry is obligated only to recommend buying through a carrier or other legitimate source and this is true for pretty much any manufacturer/distributor of virtually any product who supplies at the retail level.
    06-18-13 09:31 AM
    Got it. That makes sense from a logistical standpoint, but oof. Talk about punishing the consumer.
    06-18-13 09:38 AM
    Is it possible to buy one from AT&T whenever it's released in-store and unlock it afterwards if you buy it unsubsidized?
    06-18-13 09:52 AM