I have a BlackBerry Q10 my provider is AT&T. Does anyone know when AT&T will release the update for 10.2
    I thought i read that it was going to be the 22nd of this month, I have been looking everyday noting yet.

Thanks.
    02-25-14 01:29 PM
    Some time next month if I am not getting the carriers mixed up. But why wait?

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_country_code

Read-up, search-up. Up-date! And welcome to the forums!
    02-25-14 01:32 PM
    I have a BlackBerry Q10 my provider is AT&T. Does anyone know when AT&T will release the update for 10.2
    I thought i read that it was going to be the 22nd of this month, I have been looking everyday noting yet.

Thanks.
    Last I was informed was March 5th at the earliest, and March 25th at the latest. Most likely towards the end of March. If your also wanting a Z30 on AT&T, you will need to wait until after 10.2.1 update is released. AT&T has no intention of releasing it before all their other BB10 devices have received the update.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    02-25-14 01:38 PM
    Ugh. I wonder if Verizon will take as long. Maybe I will load up the leak.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:52 PM
    When he'll freezes over

Via CB10, Brklyn, NY
    02-25-14 04:54 PM
    i might have to try a leak im on verizon. i doubt theyll ever update.it. ive had mine for a month. matter a fact this is my 1st crackberry comment
    02-25-14 06:23 PM
    The damn is broken - the comments will start flying now!

Sent using Tapatalk
    02-25-14 07:58 PM
    Has anyone on AT&T got the 10.2 update yet?
    03-12-14 08:46 AM
    Yes, I got it on my at&t Q10 by unlocking it and getting a Rogers sim off eBay. Works really well to get updates over wifi.
    03-12-14 09:52 AM
    Yes, I got it on my at&t Q10 by unlocking it and getting a Rogers sim off eBay. Works really well to get updates over wifi.
    Did AT&T unlock your phone or did you use a third party unlocking service?

03-12-14 11:00 AM
    Yes, the update was available to me soon as I've had the phone in my possession (a few weeks ago). I didn't get my Q10 through AT&T, though. I bought an unlocked phone through Best Buy and it works just fine.
    03-12-14 11:23 AM
    Which phone did you get through Best Buy? Is it the 100-5? I'm considering going through the route you did to replace my dying iPhone 4s.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    03-12-14 12:18 PM
    Which phone did you get through Best Buy? Is it the 100-5? I'm considering going through the route you did to replace my dying iPhone 4s.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    My Q10 through Best Buy is a 100-1. I was going to purchase via the official Blackberry website since it is the same phone, but I opted to trade-in an iPhone 5. I got a $200 credit towards the Q10, but I don't know how much you will get with your 4S. If you do go the same route, you can have them order your phone online for you while you're there. What they will do is put the trade-in credit on a gift card and you just pay the difference.

For me, it took a little less than a week for the phone to arrive...I opted to pick-up in-store, which you can request when you order it online (or in-store, just tell the mobile tech helping you that you want in-store pick-up). The process seemed like it took forever, but it really wasn't and I am just happy to have this phone. I mean, I don't even know what 10.1 was like because as soon as I put my SIM in, it updated to 10.2. As much as I'm loving my Q10, I am excited for the Q20's release (I miss the trackpad and belt of my 9900). Cheers!

P.S. The only other step you need to do is to call Customer Care and have them activate your new Blackberry. Since I had an iPhone for a year, they had to change my plan back, but since I had a grandfathered 5-yr old unlimited data/text Blackberry plan it wasn't a big deal. I can see how customers who have never had an old Blackberry plan might be annoyed because the new data plans are so different from past data plans. They'll ask for your IMEI and SIM so they can activate it (annoying, I know). This step is crucial to get LTE. I was only able to get 4G until I called to have them fix it. My only other annoyance with this process is you have to call and repeat EVERY time you switch phones. If you don't switch between devices this isn't a big deal but if you regularly switch (esp between a non-Blackberry device), this is a huge nuisance. Thank God I have not once felt the need to use my old itoy 5. Maybe I'll trade that one in too when Q20 comes out!

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 11:23 AM
    Did AT&T unlock your phone or did you use a third party unlocking service?

I unlocked it through a third party unlocking service
    03-15-14 12:06 AM