What can be done with the pro version that cannot be done with the free version?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    The Lite version is ad supported, and the maximum download speed is 250kB/s.
    The Pro version has no ads, and no download limit.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 07:22 PM
    Okay, so Flud works GREAT!!! But i would also recommend downloading "pirate bay browser" as this is where you can lookup the magnet links. Once you download these two APK's i'm going to recommend you restart your device. Then once you install both apk's i recommend restarting your device once more. Now, open up pirate bay browser, type what you are looking for and hit enter, you should get a bunch of results. Find the one most closely related to what you want and click on it. It will then take you to a page that will show you all the files included in the selection, here's where you verify if this is infact what you wanted. If it is not, just hit the search symbol (magnifying glass) again and do another search. If it is, you should be able to see a button that says "get magnet link". This will then take you to a page that shows you the 1)name 2)hash 3)select storage path 4)about magnet links. The only thing you can change on this page is the storage path( where you want the files stored on your phone). Once you finish this, hit "add magnet link" which should be in the top right hand side of screen. Your actual Flud program should then kick in to do the actual downloading, but it will be in the same window. It will give you the name, how much is downloaded both in MB's & %'s, estimated time of completion of download down to the seconds, and how many KB/s are being downloaded.

So thanks everyone who contributed to this post. You guys really helped me, and i hope i helped you. Hit the thanks please and/or like. Until next time Crackberry
    04-08-14 07:10 PM
    Okay, so Flud works GREAT!!! But i would also recommend downloading "pirate bay browser" as this is where you can lookup the magnet links. Once you download these two APK's i'm going to recommend you restart your device. Then once you install both apk's i recommend restarting your device once more. Now, open up pirate bay browser, type what you are looking for and hit enter, you should get a bunch of results. Find the one most closely related to what you want and click on it. It will then take you to a page that will show you all the files included in the selection, here's where you verify if this is infact what you wanted. If it is not, just hit the search symbol (magnifying glass) again and do another search. If it is, you should be able to see a button that says "get magnet link". This will then take you to a page that shows you the 1)name 2)hash 3)select storage path 4)about magnet links. The only thing you can change on this page is the storage path( where you want the files stored on your phone). Once you finish this, hit "add magnet link" which should be in the top right hand side of screen. Your actual Flud program should then kick in to do the actual downloading, but it will be in the same window. It will give you the name, how much is downloaded both in MB's & %'s, estimated time of completion of download down to the seconds, and how many KB/s are being downloaded.

So thanks everyone who contributed to this post. You guys really helped me, and i hope i helped you. Hit the thanks please and/or like. Until next time Crackberry
    I'm not really familiar with torrents and the whole bit. I did as you explained above and everything works great. The problem I have is that the estimated download time goes from a few hours to a few day to a few weeks to a few years to infinity WTH? Am I doing something wrong? These aren't even large he files. Maybe 500mb to a gig.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 11:04 PM
    It depends on how many people are seeding the file you want. Those numbers mostly lie anyway but connection speed and where the files come from is what takes the time.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2141
    04-09-14 08:59 AM
    Stopped using torrent down loaders on my Z10 coz they always clobber my battery, shutting the phone down.
    Nowadays, I use http torrent downloading sites, for example zbigz.com

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    06-25-14 09:31 PM
    Best app that downloads torrents on BlackBerry 10 is frostwire

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.700
    06-25-14 09:43 PM
    Best app that downloads torrents on BlackBerry 10 is frostwire

May just give this frostwire a trial. Afraid though for the new OEM battery I bought after clobbering the old one repeatedly.

06-25-14 10:08 PM
    May just give this frostwire a trial. Afraid though for the new OEM battery I bought after clobbering the old one repeatedly.

You can even start the torrent by magnet links and it takes a few minutes for it to collect seeds but from there the speed is just what you would get on a pc

06-26-14 07:14 AM
    I mostly just use ?Torrent Remote. I prefer downloading stuff through my Desktop, and can add torrents remotely. Afterwards you can transfer the data to your device if need be.
    But to be honest for that last step Remote File Access works equally good, so TorrentTime could be a good native alternative.

That is if you feel having the client on your device is too much of a battery strain, and you have a desktop running anyway.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    06-26-14 07:36 AM
    Bookmarked; the guys.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    06-26-14 07:44 AM
35 12