09-17-14 12:20 PM
    Whenever I buy a screen protector, it doesn't fully fit the screen so there would be air bubbles on each side. I don't know if it's my phone or all the screen protectors that I've bought are too small. Is it just me? Or has anyone had experience it as well

Posted via CB Q10
    09-18-14 06:16 AM
    The BlackBerry brand screen protectors are a near perfect fit both in length and width. You can get them from the CrackBerry Store.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 07:01 AM
    Whenever I buy a screen protector, it doesn't fully fit the screen so there would be air bubbles on each side. I don't know if it's my phone or all the screen protectors that I've bought are too small. Is it just me? Or has anyone had experience it as well

Posted via CB Q10
    Most screen protectors, even the premium ones, are always slightly smaller than the screen. It is rather logical: By making it smaller, there is a lesser chance for air bubbles at the borders, since virtually no human can apply them 100% fitting. With a smaller one, you don't need that perfect fitting, but rather a 95% or so correct fitting. As soon as even the tiniest piece of the protector hits a small raised part of the bezel, you'll get bubbles.

If you aren't too experienced with installing them, do a search for units offering a wet installation. You can refit it slightly after you applied it, as long as it still is wet.
    09-19-14 03:33 AM
    I use a privacy screen. Not that I'm ever looking at anything TOO important or inappropriate, but I enjoy being the only one who can see my screen haha.

It does dim the screen a bit, but worth it for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Collection-Pri...UvbUpU10861828

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 06:38 AM
    Is there a screen prorector that would not accumulate fingerprints and other prints (matte type) at the same time give 100% clarity (ultra clear type). Or are we just to choose between a matte or ultra clear screen protector? I hear tempered glass is great but still accumulates prints. Thanks. Links would help.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-19-14 07:17 PM
    Tempered glass has fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating.
    09-19-14 07:31 PM
    The Zagg HD protector I have was great. I dropped my phone on a metal edge, it ripped the screen protector a bit but the screen is intact. I believe the softness of the material absorbed some of the shock. Fingerprints don't really show up. I need to get it replaced though but as the one person said, the warranty claim can be a small hassle.

=( Q10 ) =
    09-19-14 08:10 PM
    Is there a screen prorector that would not accumulate fingerprints and other prints (matte type) at the same time give 100% clarity (ultra clear type). Or are we just to choose between a matte or ultra clear screen protector? I hear tempered glass is great but still accumulates prints. Thanks. Links would help.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    You can't get matte ultra clear protectors. That matte surface always comes with the downside of a more grainy, less clear look. The same with computer monitors: You can either get the very common ultra clear displays, or the now rarer, office oriented matte ones.

You can try a tempered glass protector, mine seems to have a very decent coating preventing fingerprints, much better than most ultra clear ones I've been using. Plus it gives you you the glass feeling and doesn't harm the clarity in any way.

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    09-20-14 03:40 AM
34 12