Hey,

What is the best screen protector for the Q10? From ebay (please include links) or buy the official blackberry screen protectors?

Cheers
    09-11-14 09:41 PM
    Hmm I would also like to know this.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    09-11-14 09:47 PM
    I've been happy with the products from Zagg. You can order from them directly.

emPowered by ?
    Zac_AUS likes this.
    09-11-14 10:56 PM
    Ghost armour

Posted via CB10
    Zac_AUS likes this.
    09-11-14 11:28 PM
    I've been happy with the products from Zagg. You can order from them directly.

emPowered by ?
    Try and get a warranty claim! They tried to charge me $16 for shipping out a replacement! I wouldn't recommend them

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    09-11-14 11:32 PM
    I literally bought a 3 pack of the generic verizon brand and they work great. No scuffs or scratches at all. Sure I'm about to change out my 3rd after a year but for $14.99 for 3 it's worth it.

"Fly Eagles Fly" | White Q10 on VZW from Philly
    09-11-14 11:35 PM
    Nakeeeedddd

Aftab
    09-12-14 12:30 AM
    This is a post from my channel The Guy NextDoor and it's about XTREMEGUARD screen protectors.

8 months ago I applied this screen protector and i must say aside from a slight edge scrap caused by me this is the longest lasting screen protector I've ever owned. This thing has really held up well, installation was a small doosy but by golly it does not compare to the durability of this protector. On top of the price $1.99 this has to be the best ever!

Posted with no abbreviations via da Q10
    09-12-14 01:23 AM
    Is that because the screen won't scratch or do you clean it weekly?
    09-12-14 02:12 AM
    Does the full body protector for the Q10 go on dry? What is the difference between wet and dry protectors? Thanks
    09-12-14 02:22 AM
    I got a generic 3 pack for 12-or-so dollars from the Verizon store when I purchased my Q10. 14 months later, I am still using the first of the three protectors. No complaints.
    09-12-14 02:27 AM
    Is that because the screen won't scratch or do you clean it weekly?

Nakeeeedddd

Aftab
    09-12-14 02:29 AM
    Does the full body protector for the Q10 go on dry? What is the difference between wet and dry protectors? Thanks

This is a post from my channel The Guy NextDoor and it's about XTREMEGUARD screen protectors.

8 months ago I applied this screen protector and i must say aside from a slight edge scrap caused by me this is the longest lasting screen protector I've ever owned. This thing has really held up well, installation was a small doosy but by golly it does not compare to the durability of this protector. On top of the price $1.99 this has to be the best ever!

09-12-14 02:29 AM
    Techpro tempered glass screen protector. Still for sale on ebay.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/141298408856?nav=SEARCH

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 02:39 AM
    I had ghost armor on mine, but I switched to the one that comes with the premium hard shell case, I've been loving it ever since.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 05:04 AM
    Techpro tempered glass screen protector. Still for sale on ebay.
    Techpro Premium Shatter Proof Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Blackberry Q10 | eBay

Posted via CB10
    If I had to buy another screen protector for my Q, I'd also settle with one of those tempered glass protectors. I heard nothing but good things about them.
    Golden_Firefly likes this.
    09-12-14 05:30 AM
    Try and get a warranty claim! They tried to charge me $16 for shipping out a replacement! I wouldn't recommend them

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    I've never had any issues enough to have to file a claim. I've also seen the negative reviews and wonder what all these people do to create such headaches for themselves. It's not hard to install (for a capable person), I've never had yellowing, nor have I ever had any issues with the product itself.

Then again, I've seen how people treat their phone - cracked screens, parts held on with tape or missing all together, etc. If this is what your phone looks like, then a screen protector is not for you. You need bubble wrap and a lesson on how to handle electronics. Lol.

emPowered by ?
    09-12-14 05:42 AM
    If I had to buy another screen protector for my Q, I'd also settle with one of those tempered glass protectors. I heard nothing but good things about them.
    The only disadvantage I've found so far is that dust particles are collecting on the raised edges of tempered glass.

Posted via CB10
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    09-12-14 08:19 AM
    Have been using a TechPro tempered glass screen protector on my Q10 for a few months.
    I forget that it's even there (something I couldn't say about the"traditional" screen protector I used to have).
    The glass feels smooth and screen wipes free of smudges quite nicely.
    And relatively cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EO9...ref=mp_s_a_1_1

Frosty White Q10/10.3.0.1052
    09-12-14 09:34 AM
    I'm not sure whether the full body goes on dry or not. I only applied the actual screen protector and as for it, this application does require a water/soap solution. This was my very first time applying a protector this way but the payoff is well worth it. Its not terribly difficult and the screen does have somewhat of a tacky feel to it but nothing you won't get used to fairly quickly. For $1.99 on ebay it only came with one screen protector but it being so cheap you could easily get more than one just in case. I however only bought one and its still as fresh as the day I applied it. Also this was almost a year ago now so I no longer have the actual ebay link.

09-12-14 11:13 AM
    I've applied film type screen protectors on all my devices all these years. The extra protection has always been worth the price.

Just a few months ago I finally tried the glass tempered type on my newish Note 3. Was very satisfied with the 20 dollar price. So when I got my new Q10, didn't hesitate to order a tempered glass screen protector as well. With the official Q10 hard shell, I have ultimate protection for my device. The screen resists figer prints and dust.

I think you can't go wrong with any tempered glass screen protector brand. It's well worth the price for the superior protection you get.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 02:13 AM
    I actually bought one yesterday, just in case my Q10 arrives back from repairs without the screen protector.
    09-13-14 03:09 AM
    Update: I actually bought a tempered glass protector and installed it two hours ago. The brand is Mocolo, packaging was surprisingly good. Inside the blister package was a wet cleaning cloth, an el-cheapo microfibre cloth, dust-removing stickers as well as of course the protector. Installation was absolutely brilliant. I am using screen protectors for my phones since more than 10 years and this was the easiest one to apply. Virtually no bubbles and the few visible disappeared an hour later. Very good fitting.

The glass of course feels like glass and is thicker than most usual screen protectors.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 11:42 AM
    Please provide link. Thanks

Update: I actually bought a tempered glass protector and installed it two hours ago. The brand is Mocolo, packaging was surprisingly good. Inside the blister package was a wet cleaning cloth, an el-cheapo microfibre cloth, dust-removing stickers as well as of course the protector. Installation was absolutely brilliant. I am using screen protectors for my phones since more than 10 years and this was the easiest one to apply. Virtually no bubbles and the few visible disappeared an hour later. Very good fitting.

The glass of course feels like glass and is thicker than most usual screen protectors.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 12:12 PM
34 12