I've been using Reddit in Motion for these past two years but it's starting to feel slow and some websites (eg. Imgur) don't load properly anymore. I tried using some android apps as an alternative because of this. I used Sync, rif, BaconReader, Slide, and finally, Relay. So far Relay has been the smoothest one.

Do you know any more alternative app for reddit? If not, I'm afraid I have to deal with slight lags whenever I try to scroll.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-17 08:38 PM
    Nope, likely none of them are getting updated or developed anyway, so you're stick with what you got.
    09-02-17 10:28 PM
    I've been using Reddit in Motion for these past two years but it's starting to feel slow and some websites (eg. Imgur) don't load properly anymore. I tried using some android apps as an alternative because of this. I used Sync, rif, BaconReader, Slide, and finally, Relay. So far Relay has been the smoothest one.

Do you know any more alternative app for reddit? If not, I'm afraid I have to deal with slight lags whenever I try to scroll.

Posted via CB10
    Check for an update. The developer fixed the problem. You will have to check manually. BBW no longer automatically notifies you with a spark.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-17 06:30 AM
    Reddit in Motion works great for me on my Passport but you could also try an opensource Reddit client such as RedReader or falling for reddit which are both found on F-Droid.
    09-07-17 07:15 AM