I just fold it behind the battery.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 11:19 PM
    The CB Crunk cases are really good as well actually.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 11:35 PM
    Lol. I was happy with my wallet case that I posted pics of, but now I've just ordered the Sena magia wallet case. It was regular 55 but i ordered it just now for 18! And it's genuine leather! I got brown.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    03-15-14 11:51 PM
    I was going to ask who makes your case - it looks a lot like the Sena.

Lol. I was happy with my wallet case that I posted pics of, but now I've just ordered the Sena magia wallet case. It was regular 55 but i ordered it just now for 18! And it's genuine leather! I got brown.

Posted via CB10

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2228 :-)
    03-16-14 02:18 AM
    Hmmmmmmmm might have to order one
    03-16-14 08:38 AM
    The one I posted pics of - i have no idea who the maker is. I ordered it off Amazon and it was like $14. The Sena case i just ordered is actual leather, so a much better deal. My in-laws live in NJ so i only had to pay $10 for shipping. I should have ordered two!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 12:11 PM
    I was initially confused about it too. They have more info on the instructions (PDF) page located here (even though it's the instructions for the iPhone case, it works the same as the one for the Q10):

http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphon...structions.pdf

It fits really well. Another really nice thing about this case is that you can use it with a screen protector, since there are no clips or tight edges that would prevent it from being secured.
    Thanks Andy. I was wondering about this too.
    andy957 likes this.
    03-16-14 01:32 PM
    My "summer" case is a Krussel leather pouch. The idea is that I use the strap to hold the pouch around my neck. It's ideal when I wear shorts without pockets. Remember, I prefer the naked feel on the Q10. The Krussel has about the same protective value as the BlackBerry leather sleeve, although there is not a magnet to turn the screen off.
    03-16-14 01:37 PM
    Surprisingly the best case I found is my old Bold 9000 flip case. Fits perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 04:50 PM
    So i'm looking for a new case guys. I want something protective but not huge and bulky.

My number 1 choice right now is the OtterBox Commuter series. The defender is wayy too big in my opinion.

Let me know of any other good cases!

Posted via CB10
    I found the Commuter to be bulky. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 04:53 PM
    I found the Commuter to be bulky. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    No need to be sorry! That's why I asked. I already ordered it though so we'll see

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 05:06 PM
    I have used the Commuter case on almost every other BB I've owned through the years, and there have been many. That case gave me such peace of mind, and truly protected the phone. However I found it ended up being more of a pain when I needed to remove the battery or change SIM cards or add an SD card so I prefer the Sena now.
    03-16-14 07:27 PM
    Oh, I also bought this one from eBay, since it was cheap enough and I always like to have a few different options. Haven't received it yet though.
    03-16-14 07:43 PM
    I got the OtterBox Defender, Commuter and Incipio DualPro from At&t during the $5 sale. I've never taken the Commuter out of the package. I was using the Defender without the holster for a while. It gave me peace of mind, but was very bulky and the rubber started getting loose at the bottom(right near the mic). Then I used the Incipio. Very well made, grippy and slim. Plus it looks so much better. I'm happy with it, but am looking into the pouch so I can rock it nekkid! All in all, the Incipio strikes the right balance between protection, style and adding the least amount of bulk.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 02:08 AM
    No need to be sorry! That's why I asked. I already ordered it though so we'll see

Posted via CB10
    I bought the Commuter first because I had used it on just about every phone I have ever owned. I just don't think it workd on a qwerty device. Then I tried the incipio feather. If you feel like you must have a case, this one works, though it doesn't come off and on easily, at least while it breaks in. Why would you take it off? To get at your battery! I have finally settled on the BlackBerry leather pouch. I think it is a good answer for protection when not in use. For those of us that tend to forget it is in our lap while getting out of the car, if it is in the pouch, no problem. Obviously, the pouch offers no protection for people who tend to lose grip on the device when in use.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 07:04 AM
    I bought the Commuter first because I had used it on just about every phone I have ever owned. I just don't think it workd on a qwerty device. Then I tried the incipio feather. If you feel like you must have a case, this one works, though it doesn't come off and on easily, at least while it breaks in. Why would you take it off? To get at your battery! I have finally settled on the BlackBerry leather pouch. I think it is a good answer for protection when not in use. For those of us that tend to forget it is in our lap while getting out of the car, if it is in the pouch, no problem. Obviously, the pouch offers no protection for people who tend to lose grip on the device when in use.

Posted via CB10
    Well the commuter should be here this week so if I end up not liking it I'll prolly end up going with one of the sena cases

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 03:41 PM
    I use the DualPro Incipio case BlackBerry Q10 DualPro Hard-Shell Case with Silicone Core

I bought 2 of them from ATT when they were having a $5 sale as well as a BB white case which I haven't used because I love the feel of the Incipio and it doesn't make it bulky at all.
    WhutChaDoin likes this.
    03-17-14 04:14 PM
    no disrespect, but you loose your phone, and the rest are history...
    03-17-14 04:54 PM
    no disrespect, but you loose your phone, and the rest are history...
    Perhaps. No disrespect, but loose is the opposite of tight. Don't you mean lose?
    03-17-14 05:31 PM
    Thanks for correcting me.

"Initiated from my Q10 "
    SmileDahling likes this.
    03-17-14 06:05 PM
    Yes that commuter is a nice case....

Ordered the sena wallet case on Saturday and it was delivered today. Now that was fast 3 day.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 03:27 PM
    Yes that commuter is a nice case....

Ordered the sena wallet case on Saturday and it was delivered today. Now that was fast 3 day.

Posted via CB10
    How do you like it?!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 03:44 PM
    Don't know the wifey sent me a pic thou, she's the best. And added "should make your day. "

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 05:16 PM
    Best Q10 case-img_4679.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 05:17 PM
    Don't know the wifey sent me a pic thou, she's the best. And added "should make your day. "
    I hope I didn't steer you wrong. It's top-notch quality and I hope you love it!
    03-18-14 07:37 PM
119 1234 ...