Hi all,

I really like this device, and I want to buy it. Before I buy the phone, I would to know some details about that. Had read lot of tests, threads, everything. But few things I would like to ask, because some BB10 versions support other features.

- Picture file names from camera - which format actual version BB10 support? Datestamp?
    - Is possible to change resolution in the camera? If I don't want to take full 8Mpix picture, but just 4Mpix. And video?
    - Works there some hw key shortcut for start/end call? For example spacebar, enter, or backspace, or some letter?
    - Does not matter, if I will not have the social-like apps. But what is most important - stability. Now I use Nokia S60 3rd. and I'm not used to reboot my device for whole month. How many times your BB Q10 reboots him self? Is there a way, keep the uptime long? Does it stuck sometime?

I think that's all, thanks to all, who will share the experiences and opinions ;-).
    04-20-14 07:58 AM
    I've had mine ever since the first hour of its release in the USA. I'm on ATT. I've always been somewhat happy with it. Since ATT rolled out the new update to 10.2xx the other day, I really love it.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 08:34 AM
    I came from a E72 and 9900 too. The Q10 is a great choice.
    There are no hotkeys to answer phonecall(yet). I hope they come in future updates.
    There is no flashlight with spacebar like in E72
    But I love my Q10.

Picture names: date and time.
    There is an app called picture stamp- you can add there date plus your own logo.

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-20-14 08:38 AM
    Hi all,

I really like this device, and I want to buy it. Before I buy the phone, I would to know some details about that. Had read lot of tests, threads, everything. But few things I would like to ask, because some BB10 versions support other features.

- Picture file names from camera - which format actual version BB10 support? Datestamp?
    - Is possible to change resolution in the camera? If I don't want to take full 8Mpix picture, but just 4Mpix. And video?
    - Works there some hw key shortcut for start/end call? For example spacebar, enter, or backspace, or some letter?
    - Does not matter, if I will not have the social-like apps. But what is most important - stability. Now I use Nokia S60 3rd. and I'm not used to reboot my device for whole month. How many times your BB Q10 reboots him self? Is there a way, keep the uptime long? Does it stuck sometime?

I think that's all, thanks to all, who will share the experiences and opinions ;-).
    Stability is unmatched in my opinion. Only need to reboot to update the software

Lowering mp of pics isn't there. Though you can put in a 64 gig SD. It does allow you to resize when sharing via mail and so. Video let's you choose between 1080p and 720p. That does effect the size.

Hardware key for answering isn't there. For mute and deny there is.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:28 AM
    Thank you for replies, ofc the 64GB SD :-D.
    And what about the camera shot-button? Is there other way, how to take a picture, not thru the taping the screen? i.e. middle button in volume+-, or some hot letter key?
    04-21-14 04:13 PM
    Yep, you can use the space bar!

Posted via CB10
    whatever-berry likes this.
    04-21-14 04:46 PM
    Thank you for replies, ofc the 64GB SD :-D.
    And what about the camera shot-button? Is there other way, how to take a picture, not thru the taping the screen? i.e. middle button in volume+-, or some hot letter key?
    There are a few ways to take pics, volume keys, spacebar, tapscreen,

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-21-14 05:01 PM
    Hi all,
    Jeroen,

My phone has never restarted on its own. However - I do restart it every four days or so, since it seems to run better that way (hub seems to get slow after a significant amount of time between reboots). It may be the apps I am running - so a purely 'stock' phone may be better.

My phone has never frozen or gotten stuck.

HTH, Bob
    04-21-14 06:22 PM