i have blackberry q10 and when i open BBM it shows that no blackberry data
    08-02-16 08:14 AM
    do you have a data plan? are you connected to wifi?
    08-02-16 08:39 AM
    What happens when you're on a WiFi network?
    Have you verified System Settings --> Networks and Connections --> Mobiel Network -- Data Services switch is on?
    Can you browse the internet okay?

Sometimes just rebooting the device might help too.
    08-02-16 08:41 AM
    i tried both wifi and mobile network but both time it shows that NO BLACKBERRY DATA
    BBW and others apps are working fine. please give me solution
    08-03-16 04:46 AM
    08-03-16 10:43 AM
    Just try to WIPE your device (back up first)
    Hop it works

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 12:18 PM
    Just try to WIPE your device (back up first)
    Hop it works

Posted via CB10
    I have don wipe but it's not work
    08-03-16 09:16 PM
    Did you try registering the device again? Using Settings-> About -> Network. And the opening the context menu.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 12:18 AM
    Yes I tried and I got a message on screen that "Registration requested". But till it is not working
    08-04-16 02:29 AM
    I have don wipe but it's not work
    Final option, try BlackBerry blend/link to upgrade your OS to latest OS (hope it just a corrupt BBM files)
    Good luck

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    08-04-16 04:15 PM
    Hi me too have the same problem BBM can't connect to the server. Tried in both wifi and mobile data. Please help

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 11:30 PM
    The real question is where did you buy it ? On eBay ? Was there a disclaimer like "No BBM" on the product description ?

I bet that it's a yes. You probably bought a phone built with spare parts. The issue is that the security PIN that's on a small hardware chip on the motherboard need to be registered by BlackBerry. It won't happen as a third party built it.

They are a lot of these rogue phones available in India. You can only send the phone back to the buyer, and hunt for another one, or you won't have BBM, BlackBerry Protect, etc...
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    08-05-16 12:51 AM
    yes sir ,you are right. I bought it from ebey but there was description that BBM and BBW run.
    08-05-16 09:32 AM
    Obviously, it's not the case
    08-05-16 04:26 PM
    Thank you very much, now I am going to return. I want your guidence that from where I should buy blackberry devices
    08-06-16 12:58 AM
    Me to bye it from ebay but there is no return for it

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 09:32 AM
    Me to bye it from ebay but there is no return for it

Posted via CB10
    If you have paid with paypal, open a dispute.

Posted via my q10
    08-07-16 04:41 PM
    The real question is where did you buy it ? On eBay ? Was there a disclaimer like "No BBM" on the product description ?

I bet that it's a yes. You probably bought a phone built with spare parts. The issue is that the security PIN that's on a small hardware chip on the motherboard need to be registered by BlackBerry. It won't happen as a third party built it.

They are a lot of these rogue phones available in India. You can only send the phone back to the buyer, and hunt for another one, or you won't have BBM, BlackBerry Protect, etc...
    That is an interesting insight! Thank you for that detail. Had no idea there was a market like that!

I like my coffee  BlackBerry black! What?
    08-08-16 10:43 AM
    So does that mean his phone is not genuine? is it even possible to "build" a fake Q10? I am amazed!
    08-10-16 05:11 AM
    So does that mean his phone is not genuine? is it even possible to "build" a fake Q10? I am amazed!
    all parts may be genuine. But the making doesn't go through BlackBerry, and so, not registered.
    08-10-16 07:39 AM

Hmmm.. perhaps

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    08-10-16 10:31 AM
    My blackberry classic (and this Q5) were built by blackberry limited in 2013/14 and this issue persists. :/) (carrier branded too, freedom mobile, formally wind).

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    08-07-19 11:23 PM