Every 3 or 4 days the bbm messages cant be open in the hub it freezes ( when i say it freezes i mean the bbm messages not the hub ) i can read sms fb notifications etc only the bbm messages cant be open i hope when te update to 10.3 come this can be fixed
    02-03-15 09:58 AM
    are you running a leak? have you noticed you have low memory when this happens?
    02-03-15 01:03 PM
    im running an official os 10.2.1.3442 bye the time i send this message the error just happened have to turn on an off to fix the error every time
    02-05-15 09:40 PM
    Have you tried opening the bbm message from the app instead of the hub?

I think I remember having this problem once or twice. I just turned off the screen with the power button, let the phone sit for a minute then tried again.

You can also try resetting just the hub instead of a full re boot. 4 or 5 swipes from top right angle to middle.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    02-06-15 12:13 AM
    @OP, if you by any chance are using a Q5 or Z3, low memory could be the likely culprit if you're saving music, video and pictures on the internal device

as suggested, rebooting the HUB rather than the device could solve the problem and save you time...how to reboot the hub? swipe diagonally downwards from the bezel TOP RIGHT to BOTTOM LEFT 5 times
    02-06-15 12:31 AM
    rebooting the hub dont solve the problem yes i come to use the bbm app instead of going to the hub it sukc because it only happen whit the bbm messages everything else fb alerts o sms works well thanks for the advice
    02-06-15 08:21 PM
    Strange problem indeed. Never had this issue myself with BBM tough. Well actually it happened with WhatsApp once or twice. So could there be an issue with Hub itself?

Posted via CB10 / BlackBerry Q10
    02-07-15 03:30 AM
    i dont know what it its but it really sucks as im writing this message the bbm in the hub are froze cant reply have to go straight to the bbm app to read or responde if this problem is not solve on 10.3 im done whit blackberry been a blackberry fan and user since te curve 8520 sad to say it but now that bbm is crossed platform im going for an android phone
    02-07-15 05:39 PM