Hi guys. I wasn't sure where this should be posted.

I am on OS 10.2.1.3442 and BBM version 10.5.13.14.

My problem is that I am part of this BBM group and often times some members would become invisible to some while others can see that member. Has anyone encountered this and found a solution?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 12:30 AM
    Hi, I've had this problem before. I have a group with my parents and on occasions my father only had my mom in the group and also I had the same thing, but we didn't have each other.

Not sure what the problem was, as twice we had to find ways to re-add each other to the group. I was one of the administrators, so what I did was have someone else become the administrator. I then did a security wipe on my device and reloaded everything.

For some reason, BBM did not back up nor restore my history (even though I had the option switched on), so it started from scratch. However, since then the group seems to be working fine, haven't faced the aforementioned problem in about a month.

If you want to keep your BBM history, I suggest you forwarded it first to your email and then try with a security wipe.

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    12-10-14 01:27 PM