Hey guys -I wanna install BBM for android on my GF's phone but when I look it up in the google play I find quiet a few versions -could anyone please tell me which exactly do I need to go for and how does it look ? stuff like that....also another question is does BBM use the internet or ? In general does it somewhat make me pay more for using it or ? How does it works ? thanks in advance <3

regards.
    09-12-13 04:01 PM
    BBM for Android is not out yet. Anything claiming to be that in Google Play is a fake app. As of now, BBM when released will be free to download and use.

BBM does use internet (as opposed to texting,) but I'm pretty sure it would work on a WiFi only connection as well. But you will need some kind of internet--WiFi or network data.
    09-12-13 04:07 PM
    It's not available yet and anything you find on Google Play is fake. Long story short, don't install any of them.
    09-12-13 04:07 PM
    As i can tell they are all fake.
    Still BlackBerry Messenger for iOS was submitted to Apple for review two weeks ago, awaits approval. Go here

So just wait for BBM across platforms it be lunched, how you could tell?!
    well 2 easy ways, you will see it on Blackberry website, and the other was which is much funnier is your going to see a lot of post and threats here on Cracberry talking about. So just wait to see cracberry is full of threats about BBM on IOS and Andriod u will know its the time
    09-12-13 04:12 PM
    thanks all for the replies -I was wondering about the lack of posts indeed but I guess the "not launched yet" status explains it <3
    09-12-13 04:22 PM
    Good old Android!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 04:38 PM